ZBrushCentral

Mikes Sketchbook .v2

Hey guys it has been a while since I last posted on here! I have been trying to improve all round at creating game assets.

Here is a little sculpt of my Dad. The problem is the hair seems to be too dark in places when it is meant to be a constant grey. (He wishes it had that much colour still lol)

I have not smoothed it or added any colour to it , just a quick once over with the short groom brush.

As for the hair shader , it is just the default Hair shader with lots of Fresnel. I am planning on creating multiple expressions etc aswell :slight_smile:

Can anyone suggest a decent matcap to use for cotton? He is wearing a knitted cotton top if that helps.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

hair.jpg

I have managed to spend some more time playing around with the skin. It still doesnt look right and is lacking specularity and realistic shadows. The shadows at the moment are really harsh and don’t really look that realistic, it is driving me crazy.

new skin.jpg

I am using a modified version of one of the default skin shaders I think it is skin06.

I tried playing around with the SSS aswell but that didnt really work very well :\

Attachments

new skin.jpg