ZBrushCentral

Pedro Conti sketchbook/Projects

Hello Guys, it’s been a while since my last post here. i’m posting a few models i’ve been working on. I’m not sure if i’ll finish it, but I decided to share it.
Basemesh was created with zsphere, sculping in zbrush, Retopology in 3d max, and detailing in zbrush. :slight_smile:

In this one I did the base model with zphere of the first toy which was used for the others charaters. I Also worked on Master shading/lighting.

Attachments

wow. those are awesome. What are you using for your final render. its one of the few aspects of modeling that i cant quite grasp.

hey bro !

realy nice work i’ve missed the last character it look really nice .

keep it up !
cheers

Hey lenorris101 Thanks dude. i’m using 3D max with vray or mental ray. :slight_smile:

Hey great work!

Like especially the 2 first one, I’m sure these are rendered in Vray :wink: Nice render

Keep it up

Great work! Really like this stuff! :+1:

Amazing Work DUDE!!! You have lot of care with all artistic aspects of your pieces, shape, color, light and fine details, congratulations!

Cheers!!!

hey man! awesome cartoons! love it! <3

2nd that!

1. I wanted to know (for clarification) you used zbrush as a base for all these models? and then you retopologized all of them? and was dynamesh used.

2. Did you use the same base mesh and modify them for each character or did you always start from scratch when building the zpheres?

3. Do you have zsphere images to share with us? I’m curious to see the armature of the zsphere setup…

Especially the first image and the King of FIghter Character Image ( Isn’t that the game I’m thinking of?)

I know its a lot of questions but I had to ask.
Would love to see how you went about the images.
Thanks…

Selah

Hello Selah
Yes, i usually start each character from a new Zsphere… I think Zsphere is really helpfull on finding proportions.
For the retopoly i use Graphite modeling tool from 3d max, really powerfull tools!
I’ll prepare a better material and post here asap.
sketches.jpg
<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/46154597?loop=1” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“585” width=“650”></iframe> Blue from pedro conti on Vimeo.

Fantastic work here, Pedro! I really like your style and concepts.
Am sure i’ve missed the article already, but what inspires you to
create your characters???

Excellent work on your site too. luv it. Thanks

updates in the little alien dude!

Very nice! LOVE the detail closeups! The eyes, are wonderful! haha…these are so fun to look at.

Really incredible work! I’d love to see how you got such amazing results out of the eyes!

Tá animal Pedro!!!

Awesome stuff!

Muito bom Pedro! O zdepht to alien é pós?

Fala Andre, o Dof é direto no REnder! :slight_smile:

Really digg your stuff :+1:, especially the police guy. Amazing renders too.

Quick sketch before bed!
1 hour sketch + vray
renderrr.jpg