Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thx you guys, but probably i prefer this version..back in black . I forget to give a credit to Giger for the "alpha", infact this design was used for the pavement of the Giger's Museum and for backside of the Giger's Tarots..i've made a personal version sculpting here and there a bit

Neat!
    Now make it more black and then make it look wet, like its ooozing slime.
    Once that's done it will need people to stand in front of it in awe and terror.
    Last edited by MealeaYing; 12-07-12 at 08:36 AM.
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

Some madness..

This is really good! I love it.

Pardon me for jumping in here. I've been following the results of what you (and Mealea Ying and others) have been doing, but I don't understand the how of it. It there a tut somewhere which describes your process? Something to do with "3D to 2.5 D" and/or UV Mapping? Sorry to be mixing apples and oranges, and for the general incoherence...

I actually wrote and suggested that ZBrush Central devote a series of tutorials to your work...

At any rate, I love the latest "madness" and all your recent work. Thanks!

Makes me feel like I could run my hands across the metal and feel the coldness and the texture of each individual facet... Deke great stuff man
    ...email me
    ...on facebook
    “Time's the thief of memory”

Default Nice Work

That last one is awesome...
    Now who else wanna f@%k wit Hollywood Court

thx to you all guys i really appreciate your support , it gives me the right motivation to create new things to show you
    Thx again!

madness...
    I like this madness.
    WOW!
    Now, export a BPR depth pass 16 bit, play with an external UV editor on a simple boxmodeling, then come back in zbrush subd and displace. You never know what may comes. This is what I do recently.

good job i spectacular
    but it is 2D or 3D?
    mhhhh ... but how you do it?
    congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by PFC666 View Post
    good job i spectacular
    but it is 2D or 3D?
    mhhhh ... but how you do it?
    congratulations
    it is 3D even if it seems 2.5D i've started from a normal plane, divided it in 6 parts to increase the subdivisions then added some other subtools, in particularly you can see a profile of a sort of female android i've made some time ago but never posted cause i was not satysfied. Then i've sculpted here and there with some custom alphas i've made from rusted metal images, textured a bit, rendered with different materials, arranged in photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by LVXIFER View Post
    it is 3D even if it seems 2.5D i've started from a normal plane, divided it in 6 parts to increase the subdivisions then added some other subtools, in particularly you can see a profile of a sort of female android i've made some time ago but never posted cause i was not satysfied. Then i've sculpted here and there with some custom alphas i've made from rusted metal images, textured a bit, rendered with different materials, arranged in photoshop.
    Thanks! You make it sound so simple... Excellent work on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kevphil View Post
    Thanks! You make it sound so simple... Excellent work on this thread.
    well of course i understand that in this way sounds so simple anyway there is a large use of displacement on different several subtools..day by day i create primitive forms with organic mix with mechanical shapes that i use constantly on a particular artwork (more or less i think is like Meats Meyer do..i remember one of his useful tutorial here on zbc) to add complexity.
    Often i start from 3d polys in 3ds max, cause i've more control there, then i use Goz so that i have the subtools needed exactly where i want. Unfortunately Zbrush should increase ABSOLUTELY a way to control the movement and position of subtools without merging them but simply grouping them (as the levels in photoshop..same principle)
    For example sometimes if i made different files with lots of subtools i can't find an easy way to join them and move/scale them properly..yes subtool master is a cool plug in but you' ll become mad to move everything. Actually it is a limit (for me).

Quote Originally Posted by LVXIFER View Post
    For example sometimes if i made different files with lots of subtools i can't find an easy way to join them and move/scale them properly..yes subtool master is a cool plug in but you' ll become mad to move everything. Actually it is a limit (for me).
    If I am reading this correctly, what you want to use is Transpose Master plugin. Just press 'TPoseMesh' button and this will temporarily join everything together on lowest Subd. level. Then move scale or rotate how you want. When done, press 'TPose > SubT' button and watch the magic happen. Try it on the Demo Soldier tool to see how it works.