Senior Member Follow User Gallery

i've divided in 2 parts an exportation of the previous model using the Maxresize and due to heavyness here you have a 25% of the original file too (in other words it was tooo big). Just with a click. What do u think ?
    p.s. i love Max Ernst..it's an inspiration
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	733 
Size:	394.5 KB 
ID:	336788   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b.jpg 
Views:	661 
Size:	319.4 KB 
ID:	336789  
    Last edited by LVXIFER; 12-17-12 at 10:29 PM.

A beautiful object. Has a different feel to it somehow from your other stuff, has a lot of grace...I like it!

Excellent , i like the shape.

Good job Luxifer,. I like

Quote Originally Posted by bfgnz View Post
    A beautiful object. Has a different feel to it somehow from your other stuff, has a lot of grace...I like it!
    thx guys and yes i wanted to release a graceful shape..i've find aa easy solution to increase the details (would be great to have the "actions" as photoshop when you have to reiterate the same process for more than one subtools)..soon i'll post something with milions and milions of polygons and well defined shapes (just an experiment) plus sculpting with various alphas. I can work on a small canvass now to have some more speed when i rotate and move..only when i'll be satysfied with lighting , shadows i'll save everything as a zpr and i'll use the Maxresize script to render passes. The zpr is useful to render it again in case of crash, with the same position but with different materials too. Then some magick in PS. Will see (hope i'm clear with this english ahah)

Very cool Man.... I like the hints of your workflow, its helping me stretch myself further.....
    ...email me
    ...on facebook
    “Time's the thief of memory”

Quote Originally Posted by LVXIFER View Post
    but i dream the subtools palette as the levels in photoshop , probably it's impossibile or it is a limit of the sw otherwise why don't create a thing like that. Will see..

This STILL screwes me up in ZBrush.
    I can think of only one reason for things to not work like you are describing, and that is Adobe claiming they invented the way layers work and backing them selves up with lawyers.
    The problem with the ZBrush SubTool Pallet is it LOOKS just like the layer thing in photoshop and a million other programs but it does not WORK like them at all, just the way the Eye Icon works makes it a miserable experience even with only a few subtools.

The things you are making, the museum shots and framed pictures are stunning and you mentioned a MaxResize Script, what is that? It sounds very cool!
    You mentioned photoshop actions also and I think that you CAN do stuff like that with ZScript, by recording stuff and running it later, you can even (Talk to Marcus about this) make it happen over and over if you want.
    Also are you actually printing these?? Post number 462 is freaking me out....
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MealeaYing View Post
    This STILL screwes me up in ZBrush.
    I can think of only one reason for things to not work like you are describing, and that is Adobe claiming they invented the way layers work and backing them selves up with lawyers.
    The problem with the ZBrush SubTool Pallet is it LOOKS just like the layer thing in photoshop and a million other programs but it does not WORK like them at all, just the way the Eye Icon works makes it a miserable experience even with only a few subtools.

The things you are making, the museum shots and framed pictures are stunning and you mentioned a MaxResize Script, what is that? It sounds very cool!
    You mentioned photoshop actions also and I think that you CAN do stuff like that with ZScript, by recording stuff and running it later, you can even (Talk to Marcus about this) make it happen over and over if you want.
    Also are you actually printing these?? Post number 462 is freaking me out....
    yes the subtools palette sometimes makes me crazy! About Maxresize is a script to render very high resolution images on a very large canvass..simple as that..Stone3D suggest me this script and it works fine simply to have a big image for printing , of course you can reach the same result positioning your model manually on a very large canvass. Yes my plan is to print them as bigger as possible in the future but i should release artworks that deservers it first

Quote Originally Posted by LVXIFER View Post
    yes the subtools palette sometimes makes me crazy! About Maxresize is a script to render very high resolution images on a very large canvass..simple as that..Stone3D suggest me this script and it works fine simply to have a big image for printing , of course you can reach the same result positioning your model manually on a very large canvass. Yes my plan is to print them as bigger as possible in the future but i should release artworks that deservers it first

GAK!
    I just hit the wrong link in my email and unsubscribed from your thread.

Ok I found the script, now I'm going to render something disgustingly huge.

GRIN!!!!!!!
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

Awesome progress Lux!! I'm missing you all guys, but i'm really too busy atm to keep working on my zbrush stuff...i hope i'll be back soon in the next year...Have a Merry Christmas!

A bit Escher but different, i was influenced by Rorschach test (u know ?) hope you like it guys.

Tavola II

Very cool look to this new work!

Is it 2.5D?

All the best, David
    And so we came forth and once again beheld the stars.
    - William Styron, Darkness Visible

Thx, no it's 3D all ZB and rendered with Bpr
    Some details at 85%. I want to release some other pictures in this vein but more oniric, will see
    C&C always welcome.
    DV

Have been watching your thread over the last couple of months and just wanted to give kudos for your work.

I think you really are pushing the boundaries. It's great to see someone break away from the typical digital art look that most people would identify with the medium.

Have you considered selling your work? There are definitely a few of your pieces I would love to hang on a wall somewhere!

Keep up the awesome work man.

Trist.