ZBrushCentral

Billet

i wish zbrush 5 comes with cnc machine ! wip concept im working on just love hs modeling in z !!!

Attachments

ZBrush Documentki.jpg

The bike is looking great so far Gary. Your typical very clean sculpting. Anxious to see how this progresses.
What the heck is CNC?

Ezra

thnx ezra52 !! CNC = computer numerical control http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Jifi4mIBM&feature=related

more of a lightcap - metcap - render settings makes my head spin test:rolleyes:alot of parts will get swapped out wanna work on a nice polished aluminum met cap - 100 % Z thnx for watchin !!

Attachments

ZBrush Documentb.jpg

Nothing beats HSmodeling in Z!!! Looking good :+1:!

true story etcher !!:+1: thnx for stoppin in ! some radial fun test - thnx for watchin:+1:

Attachments

radial.jpg

radial sym and extract = powerful tools - 100% Z

Attachments

ZBrush Document pf.jpg

rotor.jpg

ZBrush Documenthh.jpg

radial fun !!:slight_smile:

Attachments

zw.jpg

zbike.jpg

ZBrush Documentkj.jpg

Radial modeling in Z is wicked fun! Awesome work by the way! :smiley: :+1:

thnx mtb!!:+1:

Attachments

ZBrush Documents.jpg

No, thank you. These are fine posts Gary! Will be using this inspiration to design my own rimms in a later project. :smiley: :+1:

Nicely done!

smart as always my friend!:+1:

Awesome hard sculpting! You establish a very high standard. Am I to understand that these are all rendered in ZBrush? WOW!

Wow Gary, that is real neat what your doing there. As always, so clean looking. It’s just nuts to know that these sort of sculpts could not be done in ZBrush not too long ago. KUDOS.

ZBrush Documents.jpgZBrush Documenthui.jpg
@ MTB -YOUR WORK IS INSPIRING !!
@DSLAVIN - THNX BRO
@MARIO I MISS YOU !! HOPE ALL IS WELL MY SOUTH THE EQUATOR FREIND !!
@KEVPHIL - THNX YES 100 % Z
@DRAGON - THNX AND DONE WITH A MOUSE TOO !!

wittlin out some shocks and my truck need brakes too !!

Nice clean work on that truck body. I really like the tight seams between the body panels.
I gotta do that for the car body I’m working on. Was the truck body cut into different poly groups to achieve this?

thnx again dslavin and yes see this page - thread http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?164760-Jet/page6

Wow, pretty unique way of arriving at a car body shape.
That method never would have occurred to me.
Very cool stuff, thanks for sharing your techniques.

D

thnx dslavin stay tuned !:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: further refinements - all Z

ZBrush Documentfr.jpg
and turn table

Attachments

Untitled-1.gif