ZBrushCentral

Zbrush Beginner Art.

Whats up guys, I’m new to the whole Zbrush program so I still got a lot to learn, But here is one of my first sculpts I’ve done. I just started with dynamesh and went from there. Any tips of critics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:cool:

Attachments

zbrush_alien_by_jdchavez-d5an8aw.jpg

So heres a project I started. I’m trying to make it look as real as possible, and I think as of right now its coming along nicely. I still got more to finish on it. Leave some feed back and let me know what you think! Any feed back is appriciated!!:):slight_smile:
darthMaulFront.jpgdarthMaulSide.jpg886094115_9cfddc0347.jpg

gj dude. the alien is awesome no crits i can give there. but the in the darth maul image i think you have his chin alittle bit to long(compared to your reference) and maybe even alittle bit to pointy. anyways overall good work better than where I’m at :o

So heres a small up date, nothing special but I added some skin detailing and some tweaks and what not! Hope you all like it!:cool:

ZBrush Document.jpg

So heres my darth maul bust :slight_smile: I think he came out rather well, and im quite pleased with the final product. Hope you all enjoy it! :):):):):slight_smile:

darthmaulBust.jpg

Hey guys so heres a new sculpt I started. The concept is from a picture I saw on Stan Winstons page, Ill post the concept here soon.
Next I’m gonna make some final adjustments and go into the fine detailing. I hope you all like it, give some feed back let me know what you think needs improving! :stuck_out_tongue:
monster.jpg
monster1.jpg
monster2.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

you should really focus more on how it looks like from the front view, especially his hands and legs

Ya i get what you mean! Thanks I appreciate the feed back!:slight_smile:

WOW!
I wish I was this good when I started… heck, I wish I was this good now!

Nice work!
Oh and welcome to ZBC!!!

Cheers,
Mealea

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Whats up guys, ive been really busy lately and havent had time to work on this guy but i finally found some time to finish him up. I think he came out rrather nicely. Hope you
guys like it! :slight_smile: let me know what you guys think! :slight_smile:

Wow, it does look like it lol. Great job man this is looking good. :smiley:

Whats up guys, just decided to do a mental ray render with this guy, i hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Whats up guys, just decided to do a mental ray render with this guy, i hope you like it! :slight_smile:

What up guys, I finally got some time to start a new project. Still a WIP, got more to finish but let me know what you think!
Comments and critiq always welcome! :slight_smile:
starfleetlikeness2.jpg
starfleetlikeness1.jpg
starfleetlikeness.jpg

Wow, your sculptures are amazing! Even if you’re new to Zbrush, I don’t think you count as a beginner :smiley:

Haha Thanks man, I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I’ve been busy with school and what not lately but here is a work in progress in doing for the cghub prehistoric challenge.
I doing some of the final touches on it before the deadline, but hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you guys think! :slight_smile:

very good start dude! i love the dino like creature…i would suggest focusing on anatomy to really take off!

Whats up guys, here are some shot for my final piece for the cghub challenge. Hope you Guys enjoy! :slight_smile:
raptorbeautyrenderfinal2.jpg
raptorbeautyrenderfinal4.jpg
raptorbeautyrenderfinal3.jpg
raptorbeautyrenderfinal.jpg
raptorbeautyrenderfinal1.jpg
raptorclayrender2.jpeg
raptorclayrender1.jpeg
raptorclayrender.jpeg
raptorclayrender5.jpeg
raptorclayrender3.jpeg