ZBrushCentral

ISHII - Portfolio 2012

I’m working on a new portfolio since most of the stuff I have on my current homepage is a bit dated… Hopefully my new portfolio can open up some work opportunities. I will use this new thread to post my latest work. Thanks for looking!

-ISHII

Attachments

Officer_01.jpg

Officer_02.jpg

love the character looks very good , please share wires and a special request can you share your render settings ? love the cloth shader too , keep going

Hey awesome piece! looking really nice! my only comment is about the arms hands! maybe you could just make the arms slightly scaled overall to match it with the other parts of the body and also to me
the hands are looking a bit small comparing to the rest.
The textures and folds and also lighting rendering looks really impressive! Makes me to render a piece this way :smiley: very nice !
Love the design! overall! keep it up man!

Wonderfull portifolio!! really gret!!

keep going!!

congrats

great model, it would fit your portfolio nicely! cant wait to see her with a hair!

its beautiful :smiley:

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys! Here’s some wireframes of the character. Enjoy! : )

siamak_cgm
- I see what you mean and I totally agree! Good feedback, thanks!

WF_01.jpg
WF_02.jpg
WF_03.jpg

Second character done for my new portfolio. Made a Xenomorph, inspired by the design from the first Alien. Hope you like it! C & C is as always much appreciated.

/ISHII

I absolutely love the Xenomorph. Just perfect!

Thanks Ruso : ) Glad you like it!

alien_02wf.jpg

Attachments

alien_02wf.jpg

Excellent work with the Alien…my congratulations.

Amazing!

Great detail, a very sophisticated looking Alien.

great job. you made it look exactly like the actual suit in the first part of the saga :+1: just the standard pose makes it look like an Alien Buttler :smiley:

keep it up

Really nice modeling. Great job.

Hi Ishii, nice characters!
I love your take an the Alien, it looks really like a suit from the first movie!

Amazing, its like in a dream, great modeling skills … you wont have trouble getting a job.

Thanks for the positive response : ) Took some of the advise and did a repose of my first character. Composite in PS and added painted reflections.

Officer_04.jpg

Dude how do you come-up with amazing looking leather like you do ?

it looks fantastic … keep us updated.

so mindblowing how long did it take to make ? Did you use a lot of photo reference when sculpting cloth folds ?