Default WIP: Quad Armz

Hello everyone, it's me again, that annoying noob that keeps asking for help. I'm working on a monster/warrior themed character.
    I'm still adding stuff here and there to give him that appropriate brute but mystical look. I know that it's no where near as good as anything from this site, but I would love to hear your thoughts and critique. I am aiming to put him in my portfolio so I am doing my best with him

I also really need help with the insert brush. I have a made a chain insert brush and I would like to wrap the chains around the character, specifically around the arms like a wrap. I am having a lot of difficulty getting them around! I was wondering if anyone knew of anyway to have the insert brush warp around the model closely. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up

you are kidding me. that's one great model. The body needs a bit more work and details, especially he hands,but that's it. I likeit alot

Loving it so far, only thing I'd like to suggest is that you seem to have given him almost no fore arms - I know 4 armed characters are tricky and this might have been a tactical decision but I think its worth considering lengthening and developing those upper arms at least a little more. Took the liberty to PO.

Member Follow User Gallery

@]agoro Thank you very much for the kind words. I am not trying to work on the body just yet, I want to work on the armor and chains first as I'll have chain wrap around a good portions of him. So ill definitely take your advice once I establish the chains. BTW, I love your artwork. fantastic Job

@AdamRodgers Thank your very much for the help! Your right, I think I need to develop the top arms a bit. I'll definitely work on making them a bit longer! I took the liberty of checking out your artwork. Good stuff! i'm a big fan of Appleseed myself

thanks guys! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. I'd still loved to get help about finding a way to get those chains wrapped around the body!

No problem, I really like what your doing with the waist and legs, and cant shake the feeling I've seen something like that before somewhere? It sort of has a Samurai feel maybe but I do feel I've seen something very similar, what was your inspiration?

Thanks, glad to meet another Appleseed fan, got a lot on my plate atm but Ill be coming back with updates soon.

Regarding the insert brushes, wish I could help directly but Im new to 4r4 and only had about 15 mins playing with tem, but this is the bible when it comes to this sort of thing so if you haven't already take a look and see if Etcher can help - http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...l=1#post963632

Member Follow User Gallery

SICK! reminds me of Goro