ZBrushCentral

MP5K Finished

Ok Finished the MP5K There were a few little hiccups but hopefully that will change with practice and
Experience! Loving all the advice and tips its helping me a lot so please fill free to drop any Thanks!

!

Attachments

MP5K Final Finish.jpg

MP5K Final Finish1.jpg

MP5K Final Finish2.jpg

MP5K Final Finish3.jpg

MP5K Final Finish4.jpg

MP5K Final Finish5.jpg

MP5K Final Finish6.jpg

Hi again, why the thread change?

Anyways still looking good, but you still seem to have a few issues defining some of those shapes, the grip and trigger guard in particular, I appreciate they can be tricky.

The Trigger Guard issue seems to come down to the sides losing fidelity, Id advise either going to Max or Maya to get that shape or try shadowbox on High density and straight after clip the sides off with Polygroups active to get a nice sharp fresh PG, up the div a little then relax and smooth a fraction just to get a chamfering, you might even want to HIDE to lose a row of pixols on the PG then regroup and Inflat out on X . For the future, those tiny parts you say your having trouble with bunched groups, either check your edgeloops settings or use Deformation SIZE to double or triple the size before adding the edgeloops in, then just downsize after.

Accuracy wise, Id say theres usually a stepping up from grip to body, also theres a large fire selector switch over the trigger area. The bottom of the body where the trigger guard attaches is usually horizontally straight, yours angles and gets a little vague at the back imo, could be a model I don’t know or a manufacturing change.

ZB wise, Id say change the material to something less speccy, or go into this material and alter the spec CURVE to tighten its spread a bit.

That looks like a lot of crit, buts really its not, just a few tiny issues on edge crispness, and your golden imo.

Have fun

Hey Adam for some reason it wouldn’t upload any more on the other thread. I am moving on to my Anatomy and physiology coarse and will be putting the MK aside for now. But when I return to it I will check out all your suggestions thank mate!