ZBrushCentral

ninja turtles

This is my 2012 tmnt portfolio all characters are sculpted, textured and fully rigged for animating , i will be adding more characters and props in the days to come as well as videos, i am redoing the original tmnt cartoon intro from the 80’s. and i just finished an animated short of my version of the turtles reacting to Michael Bays announcement that the turtles is his film will be aliens.

scroll up and down and left to right to see all the images

please leave comments

<iframe src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/naOVFl6_Khg” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“1440” width=“2560”></iframe>

Attachments

new bloddy tmnt logob.jpg

tvan.jpg

leo turn around.jpg

donatello turnaround.jpg

raph hover boardturn around.jpg

mikey.jpg

splinter turnaround.jpg

april oneal.jpg

kc turnaround.jpg

Shredder and company

This is my 2012 tmnt portfolio all characters are sculpted, textured and fully rigged for animating , i will be adding more characters and props in the days to come as well as videos, i am redoing the original tmnt cartoon intro from the 80’s. and i just finished an animated short of my version of the turtles reacting to Michael Bays announcement that the turtles is his film will be aliens.

Stay tuned for my MARVEL and IDW portfolios coming soon

First of all, congratulations finishing work. I’m really inspired by your well to finish what you have started. I might have a different opinion on your artistic direction yet you managed to finish something and show it to people. I hope in your next project, you bare in mind anatomy and other stuff that will make your work the top. I can’t wait to see the video result. I hope it looks great. Congratulations again.