ZBrushCentral

Human ZBuilder version 1.0 :)

Hey guys ,

here is the project that i working .This tool is for making a humans in zbrush
you can make any types of human body .

just watch the video to see how it works :slight_smile:

If you want to support me to continue improve this tool you can buy it , when you buy it one time all new versions will be free for you , so if you want it - http://psychoart123.wix.com/humanzbuilder#!home/mainPage

Thanks for watching

[youtubehd]12AnqtCAZeo&hd=1[/youtubehd]

Attachments

bodyes.jpg

heads.jpg

levels.jpg

1 Like

Cool, Ceco! Will check it out. Thanks

You did a great tool with that, awesome, you started from the same model, or have different geometries, such as geometry for women, you’ve left me stunned by this work

This is excellent - would be an excellent asset for ZBrush.
Have you considered contacting Pixologic about getting this tool from you so as to include it as a
demo tool for ZBrush. :+1:
I mean this in a most good way.

Great!!!

:+1:

that looks awesome :slight_smile:

nice idea for a lowpoly basemesh creator :idea:

nice, a higher level of basemesh creation! … i’m sure this will be ace if it isn’t already :slight_smile: … will this later be available for public or just for your workflow ?

This looks very cool! The model all the others seemed to morph from in the video looks almost half man, half woman. The body looked masculine, but the chest looked kind of feminine to me.
Does that model come with Human ZBuilder? Is that the only model it works with,or does it work with any humanoid model?

Ha, neat. Reminds me of ‘Poser’ but for ZBrush-:wink:

I thought the same thing. The question is, does it work with other sculpts, or just that specific model? Nice sculpting, by the way… Great muscle details. :+1:

Poser never mixed so high poly and so detailed model
I used this and it’s super cool
good job

Thanks so much guys soon i will post more info

How much will you charge for this?

Hey guys

InkySpot - here is a link if you want to buy it http://psychoart123.wix.com/humanzbuilder#!home/mainPage

Webhead- you can make many layers on this sculpt , for example if you want you can make some more morphs like open mouth , big ears and etc… but only on this model

Derek Frenzo - the base is a blend between man and woman ,

O/MI - yes :slight_smile:

Thanks guys

Superb piece of work, that video demo is so cool to watch!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

…work! :cool:

This is an amazing tool! =D
What is the license for using it? I mean, Are there any restrictions?
Thanks a lot!

Hi, I have severals questions, could you reply me please your plugin sound very interesting : (zbrush version)

1. Can your plug in be used in same time with : Draw>Front-Back , I want to be sure I would add a picture of an actor then use it in the background to have a face more similar to the photo
  2. same question but with “see-through” button of Zbrush
  3. is it working fine with Zbrush 4R5 ?

Really interested in this awesome piece of work, but before I buy it … I would like to know if it works on Mac … thanks … !<textarea id=“adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id” style=“display: none;”></textarea>