ZBrushCentral

Jmunkee's Sketchbook

Hello all! My name is Joe Dela Torre. I’m a Character Modeler working in the Los Angeles area. I’ve been lurking in this forum for quite some time now and I feel that it’s time to start contributing to it. So I hope you enjoy! Comments and critiques are welcome! :smiley:

Here’s some recent works.

Attachments

capt_america_sketch.jpg

Thor_sketch.jpg

Twoface_small.jpg

Norbit_CU_2k.jpg

Norbit_3quarter_2k.jpg

Penguin_2k.jpg

Here’s another one.

Creature_Comp_small.jpg

wow great stuff!!
love the rambbit :slight_smile:
could you explain how you did the fur?

Awesome work. Love the last one.

Thanks guys!

Zbrush’s new fibermesh has been doing wonders! Here’s a simple workflow of my rambbit.

Norbert_Process_web.jpg

Decided to do a character off a concept I found. I was originally hoping to finish it before Halloween, but ended up not starting it till afterwards. I managed to block out most of the major shapes, but still have plenty of proportion and anatomy fixes to make. Still have a long ways to go so stay tuned for more updates!

Very nice so far, cool to see the WIP images too.

Cheers,
Brian

Wow, your work is amazing! :+1: You really have a flare for characterization :wink:

Quick little update: :slight_smile:

Werewolf_WIP_02.jpg

Welcome to ZBC! Nice work! :+1:

Webhead- Thanks!! Your sculpts are awesome btw!

Found some time to do some updates on his arms and torso. I can’t wait to get him posed out with textures and fur!

great work!, i like it

Great works in your thread here. The werewolf is looking really good.

Ezra

Thankyou for the rabbit workflow images, and its turning out to be a great werewolf… :slight_smile:

Here’s a final sculpt update before he gets posed/textured/Fibers:

Had some free time today for a 1.5hr lunch crunch!
-I was referencing Clive Owen… might revisit this later on to give it more of a likeness… and add some hair.

Clive.jpg

Updates to Remi:

Remi_CU.jpgRemi_Turn_LO.jpgHands.jpg

Attachments

Hands.jpg

Final Update for Remi! Enjoy. :slight_smile:

BPR render passes with comp in photoshop.

very cool werwolf sculpt and nice job on the fur! :slight_smile: The render kinda looks like you forgot to turn perspective on, or maybe it was intended.

Also love the rambit. the fur and render came out great!