ZBrushCentral

Asguardvikings WIP

Hey guys here is my new thread where i hope to contain all of my future works. Here is a link to my Norse weapons thread. I look forward to seeing youz guyses responses to my work.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?168058-Norse-hilt-WIP

Thanks for looking and your feedback!

Here is a Rune stone im working on still a WIP. Let me know what ya think!

Attachments

runestone.jpg

Well… Here is an update on an axe i am almost done with this is a rough coloring of it. Gunna add texture detail in it. The details were hand drawn, my first time on a tablet kinda cool.

Any thoughts would be awesome.

Attachments

Breaded axehead render colord.jpg

heh You must be a Thor fan g. You may not be getting any responses because your images are all in Thumbnail form. Read the instructions beneath your post before you send it to get in the image row. Once it is there people are more likely to look.

I like your axe. Its looks authentic and you did a great job on the scroll work :):+1:

Thanks for the reply Tartan! Aye i do like thor and the rest of the Aseir gods. I appreciate the kind words!

Here is my pretty much completed Axehead, thought i would share it.

Its pretty much historically accurate. The flaws enhance it. You should try a texture job with it Asgard :slight_smile:

I agree! looks really cool! the wobbliness of the lines gives it a nice natural feel, that’s probably how they would have looked back in the day carved by hand. :slight_smile: keep it up!

Thanks Tartan and Samurai! I appreciate the kind words! Here it is in game with a good looking handle i believe.

2012-12-09_00003.jpg

2012-12-09_00002.jpg

Long time no post, An update on my Sutton Hoo helm

Interesting to see someone here work on seemingly historically correct set ups.
nice work. Where do you get your reference? Wikipedia

i have just read a very fascinating article about the historic burning of Hamburg that stirred my interest.

Yeah my ancestors were the vikings them and their faith are important to me.

I learn from Pro reinactors like the guys here. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wulfheodenas/108333802621780?hc_location=stream

there you go man!

can’t wait to see the material work and texture baking you have planned.

My textured Sutton Hoo helm. Used Modo 601 and Zbrush.Sutton Hoo Turns.jpg