ZBrushCentral

speed test.

new edit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=304w2LmiwH0

Attachments

fishy concept.jpg

rad little guy. this wasn’t done in zbrush was it?

Oh man… so you were modeling it and z crashed on you? Man that sucks. Love the concept sketch.

yeah i made a new one its better version. I saved the new one.:smiley:

I like the art they have in the in the book so i picked some things that get my attention.

angler fish.jpg

Some update on my angler fish.

angler fish 1_0000_Layer 5.jpgangler fish 1_0003_Layer 2.jpgangler fish 1_0004_Layer 1.jpgangler fish 1_0001_Layer 4.jpgangler fish 1_0002_Layer 3.jpg

Here it is I’m done with my little character.
Started in Zbrush with Dynamesh.
Dynamesh had allowed me to focus on the pure concept of modeling. The teeth and eyes are sub tools the eyes where merged into the body later on. The teeth were kept separate, but at the end they were combined to the body as well.
After I was done modeling in Zbrush i sent it into Topogun for the retopology process.
I attempted to use zbrush retopo tool but I found it to be too time consuming.
The tools in the Zbrush UI are all over the place, and I ended up wasting a lot of time trying to get the rite setting that works. Topogun was easier to work with all the basic tools are there and it helped speed things up in retopology. I brought the low res model into Autodesk Maya for the uving process.
After I brought in the high poly model from Zbrush which was 2,716,982 polys which were decimated down so Maya wouldn�t freak out.
I created normal maps using Mayas transfer maps. After the mapping of the UVS I brought the model into Mudboxx for the coloring process while staying true to the colors from the reference image using Mudboxx color sampling. When I was completed with the coloring process I then brought the texture maps into Photoshop for the fine detailing. The final step was bringing the mesh and the textures into marmoset for creating some neat real time renders.
I�ve learned a lot working on this character. I now have a better understanding of Zbrush, and many other software capabilities.

I love what I do learning and making things come to life is what draws me into this field.
IT�S Fun!

beautiy composit af with glow low.jpg

beautiyunder water shot af low.jpgDetail image low.jpg

:smiley: