New Member Follow User Gallery

Default How many using a graphics tablet

I was just wondering how many people use Graphics tablet with Sculptris and what you work flow is.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default re

I don't use Sculptris much anymore, except when I need to paint. But I'll post This just for you. This was built for the older Alpha 5 version of Sculptris, but most of the buttons and stuff still work in A6. You must use the Sculptris shortcuts, not the Zbrush ones. Also read on ... he posted one with the space bar, right click, and I believe one for tablet ..... JUST MAKE SURE TO BACK UP (rename) YOUR ORIGINAL DISC IMAGE!! In case you decide you don't like it .... Have fun.....

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justadeletedguy View Post
    I don't use Sculptris much anymore, except when I need to paint. But I'll post This just for you. This was built for the older Alpha 5 version of Sculptris, but most of the buttons and stuff still work in A6. You must use the Sculptris shortcuts, not the Zbrush ones. Also read on ... he posted one with the space bar, right click, and I believe one for tablet ..... JUST MAKE SURE TO BACK UP (rename) YOUR ORIGINAL DISC IMAGE!! In case you decide you don't like it .... Have fun.....
    I will have look the utility and see if it is any better.
    I cant afford zbrush right now, so I will tinker around Sculptris a bit.
    Blender will have dynamic topology in 2.66, then I will see how that works out.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default re

You can get a Dynotopo version of Blender ad Graphicall.org, Several members from here now are posting in the Blender forums. Also Blender has Multi-res in Sculpt mode, very similar to the older Zbrush tools ... of course for my laptop Blender slows down after 250K polygons .... But thats why we have Sculptris Paint .... You can paint straight to the Normal/Bump map. Here's a vid I did on that ....

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justadeletedguy View Post
    You can get a Dynotopo version of Blender ad Graphicall.org, Several members from here now are posting in the Blender forums. Also Blender has Multi-res in Sculpt mode, very similar to the older Zbrush tools ... of course for my laptop Blender slows down after 250K polygons .... But thats why we have Sculptris Paint .... You can paint straight to the Normal/Bump map. Here's a vid I did on that ....
    Hey thanks. Checked out the video and subscribed to your channel.
    I also have a youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnybevo?feature=mhee
    I picked up a few good tips.

PS I am known as johnnybevo on youtube.
    Last edited by scrog; 12-15-12 at 06:47 AM.