ZBrushCentral

HumanZBuilder for Zbrush (update)

hi guys,
i finished the latest HumanZbuilder version. there are many new features
hope you like it :slight_smile: check out the video for more info and the website if you want to buy it

video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQeyQx7znII&feature=plcp

Zbrush version: http://mattinian.com/ceco/ZbuilderZbrush.html

3dsMax version: http://mattinian.com/ceco/Zbuilder3dsMax.html

HUMAN ZBUILDER

THE EASY WAY TO MAKE HUMANS
for zbrush R4 patch 2

Tool for making detailed high polygon human models in Zbrush
If you want to support me to continue improve this tool you can buy it
BTW: Next Zbuilder will be for Creatures :slight_smile:

Human ZBuilder is a scene for Zbrush R4 Patch 2
with this scene you can make any types of human bodies
The scene include materials, lighting and rendering presets for great presentation of your human creation

• 10 colorized layers for great blending between them
  • the models is good for close up renders ,animations and etc.
  • 50 MORPH controlled for ( body types, face types , expressions and etc.)
  • SSS (Sub Surface Scattering) material
  • LIGHT/RENDER/SSS/AO setup for BPR
  • Zbrush R4 patch 2 or higher compatible

Thanks

Attachments

zbrush-rando.jpg

First Nicl Zucarellos free human Ztool, and now this… From now on we will have no idea how much people will have “cheated” on their characters :wink:
Looking mind blowing!:+1:

Very cool! I have been working on something rather similar in Maya. It looks more like what I see you have created in Max! I made a test in ZBrush where I was taking my highest sub d level and storing them as layers, then using the animation time line I would morph between the body targets and get in-between targets. So I think I may have found something similar to your targets, there is an anorexic, average, athletic, muscular, stocky and obese body targets. With those body targets you are getting a nice range.

Just wanted to say that I really like the work and I am a fan of all that you do!

Just curious, did you have to do some scripting to get your custom ZBrush interface to link up with your layer body target data?

Wow, these sculpts look amazing and you’ve done a fantastic job putting it all together as a tool. I just can’t help but feel that this really takes the challenge and fun out of learning to sculpt anatomy in ZBrush.

zbrush version is down ?
Not FoundThe requested URL /ceco/ZbuilderZbrushVersion.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I am having mixed feeling about this… PSTCHOART is my idol since I started learning zbrush two years ago, but now when I found out I can be literally exactly like him with a few click and 250 usd, it really strikes me that time has changed.

no longer can people create a demo reel with naked guys/girls or even humanoid creatures anymore because ceco’s works are as good as anatomy can become. This isn’t like poser… The models in there are the highest quality models the industry can get at the current age, and I hope that people will not be abusing this plugin in the future… I can’t imagine the day I see hundreds of mini pst in the forum especially when the plugin become public with a few uploaders…

On the other hand, the works are just admirable! Personally I think this is industry changing. Modelers can finally focus on visualizing a concept art, as what it should be, than making naked models. It will change the way people approach in their studies.

Thanks so much for your coments guys !

nickz- no i just use macros

xtrm3d - sory about that , now the link is working

Hi there PSTCHOART, just wanted to let you know that I am waiting for the file :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!!!

ALEX

Hi Tsvetomir,

Hoping it’s just that you’re on a holiday break, but I am also waiting for the file - Max version
very much looking forward to trying it out

Many thanks
H

Hi RawSunlight,

i just send you the mail :slight_smile:

Hey =) Just bought the Zbrush version, waiting for file.
Thanks a lot for your amazing work.

Hey fernando ,

I hope you’ve got your file,

BTW: here is some more random images of the mesh from ZBuilder :slight_smile:

render (7).jpgrender (8).jpgrender (9).jpgrender (10).jpgrender (11).jpgrender (12).jpgrender (13).jpg

Neat looking tool, question though why is there such a huge price difference between the two versions?

Wow!! I just came across this thread. Looks pretty interesting.

this is really good. :+1:

PSTCHOART: I sent you a private message some weeks ago, did you get it? (Or perhaps another member of our team contacted you during that time?). Thanks!

PSTCHOART: I´ve sent you a private message about a month ago, did you get it? I´m still waiting to know about HumanZbuilder license. Please give me some feedback.
Thanks

Hey, thanks for the fast PM.
I´ve answered it. Will wait for your feedback.
Cheers

Hi there =)

Still waiting an answer from my last PM.
I would recommend you to expose an oficial EULA at your site, explaining usage restrictions of your product, to avoid defining specific terms for each user.

Thanks for your time,
Fernando Ribeiro.

Hey This looks pretty cool! Very useful is there a Mac version?