ZBrushCentral

Yellow Sketchbook

Hey all,

Going to be posting more recent and random wips here. Mainly because i wanted to change the title and only recently found out about the new thread button xD. Ive been lurking for about 4 months in here now and i have discovered alot of inspiring artists and seen different styles of using zbrush. Which motivated me and has become a daily fix.

Bust18_19.jpg[Friend wanted a sculpt challenge involving chickens. Friday night well spent]

female15.jpg

female16.jpg
[New head studies this weekend, top one was abou 2 hours and second was around 45 mins, going to polish up the second study tomorrow]

I’ve also been doing a female study. Pretty much the reason i joined zbrush central, I wanted to learn to share the progress. First posted a full body sculpt which i would then update minor details, this turned to days of just working on the same model getting nowhere xD So went back to basic on daily wips with limited time, which benefited my work speed and learning from previous mistakes…
well i think I am anyway.

bust17.jpg

[A late night bust, tend to experiment more at night when a time where my brain is more active]

Weekend going well so far, will also be posting some work related stuff. Some actual finished assets with pretty colors :smiley: I dont get to use zbrush much in work as am on 3ds max most of the time and depending on the project we have been assigned, but the past few weeks ive been saving up some screengrabs to share very soon.

Attachments

Bust18_19.jpg

female15.jpg

female16.jpg

bust17.jpg

todays random sculpt, friend declared another challenge and this time its about pigs o:
Bust20a.jpg

Attachments

Bust20a.jpg

Polished and tweaked some features. Learning and understanding more about face muscle helps alot especially on the sculpt’s speed. Still alot of room for improvement :slight_smile:female17.jpg

Attachments

female17.jpg

Not shown its correct anatomy, due to it purpose in the scene. It will mainly be used as a decoration and be half burried in the ground xD
The low poly version was just under 1k. I was meant to show the tipis first but forgot to grab them today.buffaloskullzbrush.jpg

Attachments

buffaloskullzbrush.jpg

Poor effort tonight on this sculpt, went down hill after just half an hour and just called it a night 20 minutes later. Its monday and everyones got winter flu.
Not too happy with the way its looking now, will polish and attempt again tomorrow.
Not going to give it a gender just yet either, felt i was going backwards with this one tonight and to be honest I couldnt really tell.
female18.jpg

Attachments

female18.jpg

Second approach on material sculpting after the Native american clothing :smiley: As boring as the asset maybe, I enjoyed making it none the less.
Also on the process of polishing up the practice head…will rant/post it if am still awake.

tipiSmall.jpg

tipimid.jpg

I did try and make this head practice to be different from one another and pretty much failed at that :confused: ah well.
New day new sculpt later on :slight_smile:

female19.jpg[g00dnight]

Attachments

female19.jpg

Took a small brake from the season holidays and now warming back up to zbrush. Also been busy in work with a deadline at the end of the month. I’ve made a few more props which are in my
blog which ive recently updated. Anyways, here a bedtime sculpt…also made a new head but will post that tomorrow instead.

Attachments

female20.jpg

Attachments

female20.jpg

female21.jpgHavent posted in a while due to some work related issues, bug going around and its snowing…dont like snow, so been pretty much bed bound
for a couple of days. Warming up to zbrush after a few days break was harder than i thought, and paid the price with this head sculpt.

Attachments

female21.jpg

Took a break from making heads and back to a random fun sculpt, more freedom less worrying x)
Bust23.jpg

Attachments

Bust23.jpg

Bust24.jpg

Attachments

Bust24.jpg

This is what ive been up to lately :o
griff_zbrush.jpggriff_zbrush02.jpggriff_zbrush04.jpgpose01.jpgpose02.jpg
I have also rigged him and passed him over to my friend to be animated. Will post results as soon as he is finished :slight_smile:

Attachments

griff_zbrush.jpg

griff_zbrush02.jpg

griff_zbrush04.jpg

pose01.jpg

pose02.jpg

I guess I’ll be the first to post a response. You’ve got some pretty nice stuff in your thread. I especially like the pig bust and really digging the Griffin. Keep it up!

Needs more attention [BAMP]

Keep up the wurk bro

LOLOLOLOLOL 2nd page chiglet

Looked a lot smoother in the video file. Special thanks to Mr. Matthew Henrey, the guy that animated my wee griffin :slight_smile:

BrowserPreview_tmp.gif

didn’t realize that i had a page 2 O: i cant even zbc

Great works mate love it!

cheers skdzines am glad you like them :smiley: