ZBrushCentral

Hard surface sculpting brushes

Hello ZBC, I have customized 5 existing brushes to ease my hardsurface sculpting.
I have to mention that I am using a mouse to sculpt(not the easy way I know).
Thanks to the dpi (wich i set to 400) and the lazy mouse option usualy set to 30 i’m able sculpt rather quickly.
The helmet is concepted in about 15 minutes, without out these brushes it would have taken me a lot longer.

Hope these are helpfull, if you have any questions, or want the helmet.ztl ,drop me a email.

Attachments

brushes.jpg

brushes2.jpg

1 Like

thanks i will give them a try:+1:

Here’s te link to the mech helmet .ztl

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uuyqzkyufn5nspe/MechHelmet.zip

thx every one for the eMails!

thanxs for these really useful

you are welcome

Thankyou very much for the brushes and the helmet, I’ll try to put them to good use…Deke

thx Deke your welcome, drop me a message if you made something with it [) have a good 1 !

<svg version=“1.1” baseProfile=“full” xmlns=“http://www.w3.org/2000/svg” style=“height: 0; width: 0; position: fixed”> <filter id=“bpm-darkle”> <feColorMatrix in=“SourceGraphic” type=“hueRotate” values=“180”></feColorMatrix> </filter> <filter id=“bpm-invert”> <feColorMatrix in=“SourceGraphic” type=“matrix” values=" -1 0 0 0 1 0 -1 0 0 1 0 0 -1 0 1 0 0 0 1 0"></feColorMatrix> </filter> </svg>Okay, so I’m a noob. How do I install Brush Presets for Zbrush 4?

Just open your file location of zbrush, mine is in : C:\Program Files (x86)\Pixologic\ZBrush 4R5 and locate your Zbrushes folder.
to keep my own brushes and other brushes separated I created a new folder in the Zbrushes folder (call it what ever you want).
And just copy the brushes in that new folder. when you start up Zbrush you can now navigate by using the lightbox (select brushes) to your own newly created folder where the brushes are located ;).

Hope you have fun with them, thx for dropping me a message and take care.
Any other questions??.. u know where to find me

Thanks for the brushes :slight_smile:

Thanks so much xenomon just stumbled upon this, will def give the brushes a try

thank you for sharing it with us !
great job !

Glad you like it , you are welcome :wink:

thanks man these are very useful i would like to see more like this from you because im a mouse user

Hi there hamzamihoub if I have any more usefull brushes I’ll keep you posted.
But these are my main brushes for concepting and detailing. These days I use a tablet but still the brushes are handy to use.

feel free to ask anything i can be helpfull with

greetz

hi ,thanks for the reply but i only have one thing to ask,
can i use the mouse in zbrush and how can i get good results?
THANKS A LOT

I like how these brushes feel.
i have a tablet but mostly use the mouse just now as not long had the wacom and still new to zbrush.

I get good results with these brushes, i switch a lot between mouse and tablet, and depending on what i am
sculpting i merely adjust the lazymouse and the z intensity, recommend that you just experiment with what is the right feel for you.

thank you for the feedback cdavidson, If I can help out with anything just let me know, i would be happy to help.
I use these brushes to quickly shape out form, what I really find helpful is the hs polish brush. Cuz preserves the hard edge ***128540;

hey do you still have the brushes? the links don’t work anymore.