ZBrushCentral

New Sketchbook - Cinoklu

With the start of the new year I decided to get back in action and start doing some modelling again
since it has been quite a while since my last model. Currently I am focusing on rigging and animation to give
my characters ‘Life’ (muhhahahaahaa evil laugh [Sorry I had to do it :)] ).

Anyway I wanted to try a model with the new zbrush features which are awesome. Hopefully my modelling
and rendering skills are getting better (your feedback is more than welcome and appreciated).
Underneath you can see my latest model. I decided to name this guy Tommy since the first time I saw the concept art he reminded me of ‘K’ in Men In Black (Tommy Lee Jones). The artwork was created by the talented artist that goes by the name of Frogbillgo which you can see here:
http://cinoklus.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=0#/d58plpc
I loved this artwork and wondered how this character would look in 3D :).
Below the images you can see a turntable of the model.

Let me know what you think and wish you the a new year full of awesome Happy Zbrushing :smiley:

<object width=“750” height=“563”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/lc-5X1uZsRc?hl=en_GB&version=3”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/lc-5X1uZsRc?hl=en_GB&version=3” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” width=“750” height=“563” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”></embed></object>

Cinoklu

www.logomotionstudios.com

Attachments

TommyFinal.jpg

Models1.jpg

f.jpg

I tested out a couple of new plugins and software such as Yeti, Lbrush and Marvelous Designer to get a feel of what they are capable of.
Definitely will form part of my workflow in coming projects.

This character here is Bill McMillan , the cowboy unbeaten by any villain :slight_smile:

Bill_McMillan_2.jpg

Nice work…love the style

Pretty awesome work, luv the Frankenstein!! : D

Thanks Guys for the nice comments.
Tuff :- you should get that Iron Man printed once it’s finished. Very nice style.

Here’s a small turtable of Bill.

<iframe width=“640” height=“480” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5-Bc9NNQckY" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here’s another character I have been working on lately. He’s called MR.LongBottom :).
I really enjoyed the process of getting this character translated to 3D with some slight twists of my own.
The concept art can be found here :

MrLongBottom.jpg

Attachments

MrLongBottom2.jpg

The Cowboy is a very cool idea,your works are gorgeous man.like them a lot.:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

I see that cowboy and I suddenly have a hankerin’ for a hunk of cheese. :slight_smile:

nice one man!

Nice work, I love the shapes.
-ShaneO

Fantastic!!

Thanks Guys for your very kind words :slight_smile:

Hey Man.

As you know, I love your stuff. Your little mafia guy, would be awesome in a short animation with maybe some more like him. I’d also LOVE to rig a few of your toons.

Keep sculpting and I’ll keep drooling at your creations :).

Take care,

Sean

Hehehehe, great character.

nice one man! really liked it! good stuff! any vids or wires to seee?:smiley:

This model is a tribute to the talented artist Pedro Perez and his lovely characters.
I took the liberty to name this model Ruby. Hope you like it.
Concept art can be viewed here:

Ruby2.jpg
Ruby5.jpg

Cinoklu
www.logomotionstudios.com

Attachments

Ruby3.jpg

Nice work! I love the style, humor and rendering technique.

Nice model, pose, and expression! :+1:

Nice! So pretty girl! Can you post second image in rezolution similar to the first, please? Realy want to see her in my collection of inspiration!