Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by gViro View Post
    it's inspiring to see a project move forward like this. nice work. very expressive character (someone is crazy about crabs).
    thank you very much I'm having a blast working through this. If you're interested in looking at it, here [http://imgur.com/a/EhByW ] is a 3d printed crab I did a few days ago, and attempted to get a working QR code on the bottom too.. unsuccessfully, but hopefully I'll scale it up and figure it out.
    Be Good.

Default Robot

Turntable with different materials

I started by making some machine/mechanical pieces in Lightwave on Friday, then I took about an hour and a half on saturday to sketch some shapes out in dynamesh, and finally, I worked from about 11pm to 3:30am last night to make this guy happen. I'm not too happy with the overall shape, as it doesn't look like the range of motion is quite there, but I'm really feeling good about my use of meshinsert brushes. The game I've been working on (this is not a part of it) is at a standstill at the moment as my cohort is finishing up another project of his. Thanks for looking!
    Be Good.

Default quick quick Huell sketch

I'm still working out proportions and stuff, but I'm working on a little homage to Huell, of Breaking Bad fame. I haven't had a lot of time to sculpt lately, but I'm proud to say this only took me about 45 minutes so far
    Be Good.

Default Huell update

Been on a roll with this guy. I'm trying to work on capturing likeness without adjusting things to a specific image in the background. I'll probably end up taking my concept board from photoshop and turning zbrush see-through to line things up exactly later, but for now, I want to see how close I can get it by just eyeballing things. I know the eyes are funky, it'll all get cleaned up soon.
    Be Good.

Default Huell's body WIP

Gonna do a bit more work on his overall form, then move to clothes. The face has lost a bit of likeness, but I want to keep progressing quickly before getting lost in the details. Good clothes are brand new territory for me, so it's going to be pretty exciting I'm open to suggestions as to how I'll show this guy off in the end...I'd like to make a real scene out of it...maybe outside Saul's office, or in the safehouse, or maybe even as Huellsenberg We'll see. Thanks for looking.
    Be Good.

Default quick Cow Skull study

Really going to finish Huell, but I wanted to take a break for tonight.

needs more work, but I'm going to bed for tonight. It might show up in the desert soon
    Be Good.

Default Robot Concept

I've been working on a bunch of other stuff, like trying to get my concepting skills up to speed, but I'm pretty proud of how this concept is coming along...the coloring and some subtle stuff is happening in photoshop, but the model itself is all zbrush so far. Hoping to carry this through to completion...for once :-P
    Be Good.

Default King Crab Work in Progress

I'm jumping around like always, but here, I'm going back to the game that a friend of mine and I are making. This is the king crab that CrayZ eventually tames and rides through the city. He still needs legs, but I'm happy with the progress I'm making. Thanks for looking
    Be Good.

an incremental update on king crab. I feel like I'm getting the hang of hard surface modelling more and more. I'll probably end up redoing the bigger parts of the saddle, but it's this is shaping up nicely. I'm also paying attention to topology as I go now, so transferring it to other 3d packages will be stupid simple. Been busy at work lately, otherwise I'd have more done. Again, thanks for looking Stay tuned.
    Be Good.

Default after a long break, hard surface!

I've been absent a long time. crazy work and life stuff got in the way hard. Please take this robot head sketch as my apology
    Be Good.

Default more robot face

Be Good.

Default uno mas

slight update before I call it a night. I'm very happy so far
    Be Good.

Default Got the bug again

Be Good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12