ZBrushCentral

Daniel Craig as James Bond, reference Anthony Geoffroy

Hi everyone,

I am new to ZBrushcentral and ZBrush so I want to show you my work. The piece is based on an incredibly awesome illustration of Anthony Geoffroy (www.anthonygeoffroy.com), who is one of the best caricaturist in the world (that is my opinion anyway). I hope you like it and please feel free to critique my work.

Attachments

ZBC_CU_TIM.jpg

ZBC_FB.jpg

ZBC_Face.jpg

ZBC_Hand.jpg

ZBC_Hand2.jpg

This made me laugh out loud. Kudos! clearly Craig AND funny!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great sculpt, and very funny. Made my morning.

it’s great. Face is excellent.
The hand is quite nicely sculpted but the polypaint on the hand is looking a bit painful in a way that makes it look like it’s not sculpted well, despite how well it’s sculpted. (what a terrible sentence, sorry)

thanks guys. I agree, The polypaint on the hand is bad, I struggled a bit with that. I used pictures for the textures and took pictures of my own hands. But hands cast too many shadows. I think it would be better if I polypainted the hands more, now I mainly used textures/photos. Thanks for the feedback.

Excellent, ii like! :wink:

Excellent work … really hilarious! More please! :smiley:

Cheers, David