Default Jenni

I started working on this character a couple of years ago, but had to pause it all this time till I've got some free time to finish it. The main goal was to create a couple of realistic close-up renders of a character's head.

Modeled in Z-brush, rendered in Max, textures and post-production done in Photoshop and hair done using Hair-farm.

Last edited by Woodys3d; 01-26-13 at 03:35 AM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wow that is incredibly lifelike! The hair detail is so good right down to individual hairs, brilliant work altogether. I'd suggest shortening the fur under her lower lip, even though it is probably accurate the girl might not thank you for it.

Awesome !!!
    Facial hair is working great!!!
    youtube

Woodys3d dude this is magnificent, just eloquently done, it deserves a book to itself.

This character is very realistic. Mission completely accomplished! On another note... the character herself is a very beautiful woman. If I saw this woman I would HAVE to talk to her. Amazing level of detail on this one. Not a stylized, cute character (and I love those!) but a tactile, present form.

Excellent work!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Excellent details right there, right down to a single strand of hair.

Really nicely done. I love how you even got the individual hairs on the face. My only crit is that the hait under her bottom lip and a bit on the chin is to long and noticable. Great work

Thanks a lot!

It's true that the facial hairs under the lip are very noticeable, but the model I was using as a reference also had them, and I wanted to get it as close as possible, as this was also a good oportunity to practice and try to get it as close as possible to the reference.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Nice Works!