ZBrushCentral

Old Munchkin

Hey guys,
I finally got a chance to play with the newest version of ZB at lunch today I was going to play with the new features but just before I started I found a cool photo of an old munchkin so I changed my plans. I couldn’t resist sculpting him. Very early and very quick, started with a Dyna Mesh ball.
Hopefully I get some time to finish him, I’ll keep posting WIPS,as I do them. Nice to be playing with ZB again.

Attachments

munch1flat.jpg

Hey monstermaker nice to have you back looking forward to seeing what you can do with the newest zbrush update… Your work has been in inspiration for me to practice harder on my own. I hope that I’m starting to make progress with my own and am starting to get more proficient with my sculpting skills…

Thank you for the continual inspiration mr. Baker… :slight_smile:

Looking forward seeing your progres!

Are you going to try some hard surface stuff?
Never seen that from you.

Big fan of yours here, can’t wait to see more!

Excellent face !

Long time no post, wonder if Ive seen that pic reference you are using because that is the first thing that popped in my head. Love the wrinkles.
-d

Thanks guys.
I basically started over again because I screwed up when I tried to use the qremesher. He is still far from finished, slapped on some texture and a few fibermesh hairs just to see how he was looking. still a lot of refining of forms and texture to go but anyways here is another work in progress.munch2BPR_Render copy 2.jpg

Great sculpt! Just be sure to keep that specular highlight in the eyes. -S

Love this guy! So much character.

…at any time! :wink:

Great Stunning work Master Rick baker.

Excellent !

cupBPR_Render .jpgStarted some detail. Still far from done,needs a lot of work but I thought you mite like to see my process

Really nice. Good to see you back here Rick.

Love the folds around the eyes! Great work as always Rick.

Wonderful choice to sculpt :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: I typed in “old munchkin” and I’m guessing that’s based on Karl Slover in his 90’s. That photo immediately put a smile on my face.

Wonderful detail and expression as always. Can’t wait to see the final version.

monBPR_Render .jpg
Had a bit of a setback this weekend when my stylist quit working. Got a new one today so I continued on him a bit. Roughed in some cloths. Still much more to do.

Lookin’ great!

I love the direction your going with that. Very cool. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Looks awesome Rick! Love the expression!