ZBrushCentral

The Witch twins

Hey all,

im starting this thread to share with you my work updates on this new piece i started few weeks ago.
Started this as a quick night doodle and was evolving it from a 4 armed demon to this one…

idea is an old (really old) witch which was born with a parasitic twin growing inside her body and sharing their lives together as a bad evil duo. as she was casting so many curses and other magic stuff ,her body started to transform in a more evil shaped form.

final scene will be by a big couldron,when they are cooking a child .The parasitic twin is ready with a fork to get some fresh meat.

still a really rough modelling without important surface details…

i want to texture this and do rendering with mental ray or Vray in 3dsMax.

hope you like it

cheers

R.
BIG res

Attachments

witch14s.jpg

oh yeah - here we go.
looking forward to it!

Your stuff is always super cool. You never disappoint. :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wicked!

Love it!

Disturbing. Great sculpt. Can’t wait to see them textured and rendered.

Hey all,
thank you for your replys :slight_smile:

here is some update on this model…
changed my mind a bit end reworked the head… here is my result…

<svg version=“1.1” baseProfile=“full” xmlns=“http://www.w3.org/2000/svg” style=“height: 0; width: 0; position: fixed”> <filter id=“bpm-darkle”> <feColorMatrix in=“SourceGraphic” type=“hueRotate” values=“180”></feColorMatrix> </filter> <filter id=“bpm-invert”> <feColorMatrix in=“SourceGraphic” type=“matrix” values=" -1 0 0 0 1 0 -1 0 0 1 0 0 -1 0 1 0 0 0 1 0"></feColorMatrix> </filter> </svg>Has a lot of personality… actually makes my skin physically crawl looking at the details!

Hey all,had a bit of free time for this chick,so here is an update. more coming next

hope you like it

cheers

R.

HIRES

hey all here is an update on her wand
HIRES