ZBrushCentral

Inkognit Art

Hi all, I’m Inkognit , former Karmajf :wink:

New year, new life … People say…
I say it’s time to hunt my dreams and turn them into reality. And with that said, INKOGNIT was born 17 January 2013.

Available for Freelance
Part Time

This are some creature concepts I did, I plan on keep the presentation with this look
All the best

Attachments

Squid_Chimera_LD.jpg

Horned_Gorilla_LD.jpg

Gargoyle_LD.jpg

Excellent work. Looks like I can reach out and touch them. :+1:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:NICE~!

Nice creature !

Thanks all for the feedback :wink: glad you liked it

Star Fish was a concept I did for a personal project soon in 2012, that was going to be the main character on a ios game.
Star_Fish_LD.jpg

great models here! but im absolutely fascinated by your render and presentation!

i really like these concepts, also the render is very realistic :+1: took a look at your reel, excellent presentation there also, and i love your ink drawings :slight_smile: thanks for sharing!

pappete: Ty for the kind words

dandan: Thanks for taking a look at my work :wink: It means a lot.

As for the presentation, if you are curious I use the Fake it Pack from Mike Nash for the base Render, which I then bring some different pass’s into AE to give this look.

Thanks again for stopping by.

In order to keep my Fb Page /blog Alive I created a timelapse of a bust. It started as a Sphere but due to Zbrush Crashes I lost that footage

Peace

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/59478588?byline=0&color=c9ff23” width=“560” height=“315” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Shark_Mutant_LD.jpg

these guys are sweet!

Love the look of the renders :slight_smile:
The last concept is really cool :+1:

michael milano, Santis : Thank you very much :slight_smile: Glad you enjoy it

Today I bring a new wip, I’m going to practice some animation and try to learn more about realistic renders.
This will be my base mesh
Goblin_Head_LD.jpg

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/60157958?byline=0” width=“560” height=“315” frameborder=“0” webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

I really like your progress so far on this one. Also, how were you able to have a nice custom background like that for your Zbrush movie timelapse? That’ll definitely make my videos a little less dull and grey. Keep up the good work man! :smiley:

Hey there UnionJack, thanks for the feedback.
Well the background It was created in After Effects, really easy to give that look :wink:
The trick was rendering the movie in zbrush with a green background so I could use it as Chroma in After.
Hope it helps, if you want I can share the settings I used in After to have that look on the background.
Cheers

Hey fellow Zbrusher’s :wink:
I’ve just finished a personal project
If you want to take a look.
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/73615613" width=“500” height=“281” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Banner_2 2(0-00-00-00)_00000.jpg
I used Zbrush mainly where I needed the detail. All woods were created using it, the goblin and the morph’s for it also.

Animal Super Heroes Wip:
Raphael - Phoenix

Michelangelo - Chameleon

Leonardo - Hammer Shark

Donatello - Rhino
Rhino_Beam_02.jpg

CC are welcome

Michaelangelo

asdfas.jpg

Adorable! love it.

Rettich Glad you enjoyed it :smiley: There’s still more 3 to go

Today I bring you Raphael

And a speedsculpt with some photoshop work using techniques I learned from Loic Zimmermann and Justin Fields
Alien_Armor_01.jpg

That little phoenix is really cool !

Ouran : Thanks :smiley:

Today it’s Leonardo’s turn