ZBrushCentral

Medical Animation Fully Rendered in ZBrush!!!

Medical Animation Fully Sculpted/Rendered with ZBrush4r5 with minimal After Effects.

Hi ZMembers,

Here is some of my latest work. Actually I think this is the first thing I’ve ever posted on ZBrush Central. I did this piece for Applied Medical Resource, where I work. I just finished it a few weeks ago. I did the entire thing from scratch. And I did it in only what topped-out to be almost 3 months after taking two weeks off during Christmas and all of the red lines were corrected. Truthfully, it went a little faster than I had ever expected for just one person doing this!

ZBrush is such a huge part of my day. The resent updates have been such a godsend to my pipeline!

I stay pretty busy so it may be a few weeks/months before I can post some of my personal work… that I still need to finish. Oh and by the way, I tend to stray pretty far away from doing Medical stuff when I’m working on personal stuff.
Just a little background on what it is that you’re watching… the product focus is for a medical devise (the purple tube a.k.a. The “Alexis® Orthopaedic Retractor”) that is used to replace metal retractors. It allows the doctor to have a better direct visual to see what they are working on. It also sheds time off of the recovery process.

<iframe src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/6bLm4ZgHI5s” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“560”></iframe>

Enjoy!

p.s. I only included the “MA” just to be safe. :wink:

Attachments

Ortho Screen Shot.jpg

Sample.jpg

No, MA definitely not necessary. ED for educational, maybe. Very practical application. I like it.

1 Like

So cool! I have always wanted to get into medical animating but not exactly sure where to start. Thought about joining the AMI.

Can’t wait to see more projects. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Guys! I actually just saw this! I would think I’d some how get an email telling me I have comments. So Sorry for the late response.