Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Hey guys, I had this client who was a super fan of Esteghlal(an Iranian football team)and Farhad Majidi(an Iranian football player), so he asked me to create his sculpture so that he can have 3d print version of it, Interestingly he liked Ali Karimi(an Iranian football player from their rival, Perspolis) too!!! So I created them and now he is having them printed

Gollum _ Fan art _ What you see here is the final artwork. I changed him a lot due to advice of other artists in WIP forums, especially Lukas Hajka who helped me a lot during the process and I'm really thankful for that. It took me a long time to make it look like this. About 3, 4 months and every second of it was fun. I'm gonna test different facial expressions and body gestures soon.

Gollum _ Fan art _ Hey guys, Here are some shots from my facial expression tests. It was really enjoyable to bring him to life and taking that dead face away. there are more expressions to come.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Really inspiring work man.

Your Gollum is so close to the original its crazy.

Gollum _ Fan art _ Here are some more shots from my facialexpression tests. I think I'm done with this project and this will be my lastupdate. I would like to thank you guys for keeping company,watching and criticizing this piece so that it can get better and better.Without your suggestions it wouldn't turn out cool.

Default Sculptor’s Mind

Hey guys,I have found some free time to do a personal project. I would like to thank talented artist, Majid Smiley who let me use one of his photos as a reference to create this piece, cheers everyone

Great Gollum! This last guy looks really good, too. Nice anatomy, clothing, and skin wrinkles. I just think the hands and feet look a little too big. That is, unless you were going for a more stylized look.
    "Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture." - Allen Ginsberg

This is about as Top Row as it gets. Fantastic!

Thanks guys for your comments, The sculpt I'm doing is a 40, 50 years old male model. I couldn't find someone of that age to take some reference photos so I took some photos of myself. I did some paint over on one of those to get a hairstyle I wanted then modified character’s pose, changed wrinkles of his cloth and added more details, cheers.

Hi,
    gorgeous sharp details, perfect anatomy, subltle poses (kalam in his hand, etc),
    how the character take this head skull and touch his own head is just remarquable.

your approch is really effective, nothing better than reality, and we can see the great results !

I think lots of your work gonna be on my personal "inspiration library" ( !^_^! )

very inspiring works,
    I hope to see more of you !

So good Hossein
    (Dame shoma garm)

Default Rober De niro(CGFeedback likeness challenge)

thanks guys for your kind words, here is a likeness study doing for CGFeedback mini challenge, cheers.

Great works.
    Thanks,
    Bhushan Arekar.
    My Sketchbook
    My Artstation

Stunning! Likeness achived for sure. I've browsed your gallery - amazing sculpting!

Default Robert De niro

Thanks guys, I added fine details of his face and played a little bit with fibermesh

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567132853 ... LastLast