Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Nazi Germany, and the concentration camps. A very dark moment in history! Sadly, such kinds of atrocities will continue to be repeated. Mankind never seems to tire of greed, hatred, death, and destruction, but rather, feeds on it.

Here is a chart I found of badges used in the camps. You may find it useful.

Last edited by Webhead; 04-14-13 at 02:45 PM.
    "Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture." - Allen Ginsberg

Just been messing around with panel loops, damn that stuff is powerful - and to think I was told that it was "ridiculous" to concept in zbrush....

Both were done whilst demoing the features to a friend, I think that proves it....
    Dirty Dirty Sketchbook

Decided to give some hard surface stuff a bash - all done in zbrush, apart from the tubes, they were in 3ds max.
    Tis quite fun
    I have no idea what the hell i'm doing with engineering though, so it won't work, but it kinda looks like it would - which is all i'm after.

Will have an update of some holocaust stuff in a few days.
    Dirty Dirty Sketchbook

nice !! someone else thinking the way i do !! check my engine page http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...=1#post1015948
    " crits n comments always welcome ! "

" im not half as dumb as i think you look !! "

I have been tasked with making a WW1 Soldier by Thursday afternoon, was told this today....ah butts...Here it is so far

Dirty Dirty Sketchbook

2 Day project, [well..one and a half] BAH.. I might have more time on this to finish him off a bit more, but for now, here it is
    Dirty Dirty Sketchbook

K, new project. I finished a few of the greek mythology creatures [will post soon] and im moving onto more mythology. Hopefully its guessable from the concept. Sculpted his base body today.

Quick sketch for the costume. I will probably scrap most of this, I need to develop the design a lot farther. Got some silhouettes and stuff but I'll post them when there's a bulk of them ready.

If there are any suggestions with the anatomy, it will be very appreciated. Trying to get a ripped guy to look natural is kinda hard. I keep swaying between comic-book hero style and the less "I just dead lifted a bus" look. Any ideas on that would be great aswell.

Cheers all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	concept.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	416.9 KB 
ID:	363068  
    Dirty Dirty Sketchbook

Hey there, I think the head of your guy is very small !

Ouran: Cheers for the feedback, yeah I was playing with the proportions before I posted it on friday, looking at it now you're right - spent too much time looking at the body proportions. I'm trying to make him hero/comic book proportions so the hands might help when i get to them.

Dont have the file to work on so here's some torso studies
    Dirty Dirty Sketchbook

Looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger today, compared to how he used to be. The proportions are much improved.
    "Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture." - Allen Ginsberg

Some progress on le Odin.

Now with added beard
    Dirty Dirty Sketchbook

Update on the helmet, the only thing that is going to be permanent is the wings, the rest I will re-do, but I found it was needed to get the silly-ett down.

Cheers

C+Q welcome
    Dirty Dirty Sketchbook

Moved on from Odin, it's gonna take me a while, so I'm going to complete Thor in the mean time to keep the boss happy.

Anyway, here is the start of a sculpt of my adaption of the Norse God, Thor.

I'm thinking Thor as being relatively young, mid twenties, and as he is described - a barbarian.

I need to make three Gods so i'm going to go for Freya for my third, be a bit nicer to look at rather than all these buff dudes.

The mask marks are just placeholders for the bandage wraps he's gonna have.
    Also, all polypaint ! [apart from the eyes] My first one without painting skin textures all over it
    Dirty Dirty Sketchbook

Update on Thor's face. Still a way to go before I'm satisfied, but it's getting there.

And some of the clothing

Cheers
    Dirty Dirty Sketchbook

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast