ZBrushCentral

Gambit zsculpt for print

Hey guys,

Here is a gambit sculpt I am working on, it is fan art for fun. I am working with a friend to get a print of the bust for staters, as this is my first experience with 3d printing.

Let me know what you think, style/proportions or any tips regarding this process so I can make it as good as possible, if all goes well, I’ll post the results of the print here,

thanks!

Attachments

ZBrush_4 copy.jpg

ZBrush_gambitwizo.jpg

hey there. Gambit is one of my favorite marvel characters. I like his face and overall proportions but I think you should revisit the clothes and the boots. I dont understand what is that in the middle of his boot. It seems like his legs are broken. Plus the coat, in his arms, looks to me like a spring. Like his hands retract and then boom they spring back out again. I hope you get my meaning and dont get me wrong overall I like him. Plus I’m no expert, but when you spend a few days looking at the same sculpt sometimes you really stop watching. Anyway that happens to me some times. Can’t wait to see your bust printed and if you have a site or a ref for the printer please share. :smiley:

very nice work, i like it!