ZBrushCentral

Learning Zbrush

This is a concept of Jordu Schell’s “Cyclops,” I’ve always liked his work and I figure I practice on one of his sculpts to start learning Zbrush. I have played with the program here and there, but want to get more advanced in the program.

Attachments

Work2.jpg

That’s very good for a learner piece.

Very good start :slight_smile:

Thanks for your replies! I’ve been watching a ton of Zbrush tutorials and running over to Gnomon for the Zbrush meetings.

ZCOrc2.jpg
An Orc sculpt…

CBCwork.jpg
Tonight’s Sculpt…

Flashpro2b.jpg
I learned a lot on this model, on to the next!

Attachments

Flashpro2.jpg

TarzanWorkZC.jpg
Disney’s Tarzan, more practice…

Cheers mate, Im a Zbebnner too, so thumbs up and keep it up;)

Thanks Lukas.IDS!!

This guy is either a member of Slipknot or the Darksider character, lol. Up tonight messing around with FiberMesh…fun stuff, defiantly need more practice.

HairTest.jpg

I like the crocodile, do you have a textured version of it yet?

Hey Dillster! For the Croc, I do not. On that one, I was just practicing some modeling methods…it did not occur to me to texture that model. Maybe I should have a go at it? Thanks for your interest!!

That tarzan looks super! It might be lacking a little depth under the eye though, like its blending in with the face a bit too much.

Thanks sinistar1 for the feedback!

:cry:Character Sheet2.jpg
I thought this was cool, messing around with a character sheet function in Zbrush…I model the character off of a concept from the guys of CreatureBox.

RockyFB2.jpg

Rocky Views.jpg

Brad Pitt2.jpg

Up really really late…got caught up working on my hard modeling skills, fun stuff.

Derringer working.jpg