The plugin is working for me ( Zbrush 4r7 x64) you just have to put the plugin file in ZbrushFolder\ZStartup\ZPlugs64\DynaMeshMaster.zsc. .

Member Follow User Gallery

x32 working as it should
    x64 working but it is limited to 2048 resolution when x64 support now dynamesh resolution up to 4096

aaah, wow! Thank you for letting me know!
    I didn't even notice the x64 folder!
    Awesome ^_^

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Ah, yes, I came here looking for this after getting 4R7. I don't know why this isn't the official version in ZB.
    Custom Jewellery Design - Third Dimension Jewellery

Hi guys,

I've installed this super plug and everything is cool but when I dynamesh my tool with "Group" option turned on - whenever I want to sculpt or smooth it - it starts recalculating saying "Subdividing geometry.." (see atached pic)

What am I doing wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	388 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	443719  

I did have that happen to me once recently as well, but I could not reproduce the problem. It had something to do with Qmodel and a large sub-divided mesh but other than that can't help, sorry.
    Custom Jewellery Design - Third Dimension Jewellery

lensman888 Yep, it happened only once for me too! I restarted zbrush, reloaded the scene and was good to go. Thanks!

I am a little slow at times, someone just pointed this nifty tool out on a facebook post. The subdividing thing happened to me just after I updated to 4r7, however I found out that it was the Dynamic Subdivision levels button being on. It lagged my brushes badly on a high poly model and slowed things considerably on any dynameshing operation. Not sure how I accidentally turned it on, thought perhaps I made a blunder with a keystroke, but one isn't assigned from what I can see. Thanks for this tool Mr. Drust & Mr. Miller!

by default "d" turns on dynamic subdivion and shift-d turns it off
    Cheers,
    Blake Withers

Sketchbook

Portfolio

ah, that explains it. Thanks. Yeah, when you hover over it, there is nothing to say that. So it was something I blundered into. Cheers~

@jibberishballr/mawag01/Patpotlood: The dynamesh button by default turns off after it's processed. This was added because if the model was scaled up the value on the resolution slider would no longer match. I'll look into adding a toggle for next update.
    @Airbrush: The shape of the model has a lot to do with the resolution you can achieve. If you have long and skinny objects you may not be able to go over a certain polycount with Dynamesh.
    @Defonten/Barnabas: Going to look into adding a Dynamic Subdivision check for next update

DynaMesh Master

(Ver 1.3 Updated 3/22/2015)

Installation

**** Make sure you have updated to 'ZBrush 4R7 P2' or later! *****

ZBrush 4R7 32bit:
    UnZip the attached DynaMeshMaster_v1.3_x32.ZIP file to your \Pixologic\ZBrush 4R7\ZStartup\ZPlugs\ folder.
    Restart ZBrush.
    DynaMesh Master will be located under the Zplugin tab.

ZBrush 4R7 64bit:
    UnZip the attached DynaMeshMaster_v1.3_x64.ZIP file to your \Pixologic\ZBrush 4R7\ZStartup\ZPlugs64\ folder.
    Restart ZBrush.

Change Log

v1.1: Initial Public Release
    v1.3: Updated for 4R7 P2 x32 and 4R7 P2 x64. Increased max res to 4096 on x64. **Make sure you have ZBrush updated to 4R7 P2 or later**

-Joseph
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for all your awesome plugins. I think I'm up to date for a while

Can I ask what the difference is between this nd the dynamesh bit of Clean Tool Master? Do I get this or that or both!

DynaMesh Master
    (Ver 1.4 Updated 3/23/2015)

Installation

ZBrush 4R7 32bit:
    UnZip the attached DynaMeshMaster_v1.4_x32.ZIP file to your \Pixologic\ZBrush 4R7\ZStartup\ZPlugs\ folder.
    Restart ZBrush.

ZBrush 4R7 64bit:
    UnZip the attached DynaMeshMaster_v1.4_x64.ZIP file to your \Pixologic\ZBrush 4R7\ZStartup\ZPlugs64\ folder.
    Restart ZBrush.

Change Log

v1.1: Initial Public Release
    v1.3: Updated for 4R7 P2 x32 and 4R7 P2 x64. Increased max res to 4096 on x64. **Make sure you have ZBrush updated to 4R7 P2 or later**
    v1.4: Added a 'Keep Active' button this will keep DynaMesh Active after processing (DynaMesh needs to be Active when applying InsertMeshes with ALT to get them to subtract; this button should help achieve that.) Added a check to see if the model has Dynamic Subdivision applied; you will get a OK/Cancel Message now. The 'Scale' slider will now update with the scale value used when 'Use Auto Scaler' is active (This will allow you to see how many times the model was auto scaled to achieve the desired resolution.)

Notes

Added some options; I apologize for taking so long to get to these! Hope they help!

-Joseph
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast