I did a Book for my first model. I thought it would give me a good way to try many techniques. It took awhile to get used to z brush. Once I got a decent grasp on it, things started to come to gather quicker, and Z brush is my new love child.

Where am I going from here? I plan on making clothing for poser characters, and adding a little pizzazz to webpages. I am also a controls engineer that has to develop human machine interfaces. And I'd like to get the world more involved on the graphics that can be done.

Things that I would've done different, on the book. I would have taken the embalming down, put some stitch around cover, and made my pages look a little less course.

After this am going to try various methods of turning that into a low polygon mesh. With use of the three different ways I learned from the tutorials. Zsphere, Qremesher, and topology brush.

I will paste the link to a video that I've done I made to close in the brush. The little compressed cousins for phones. But I think you'll see it okay. There not that fancy. Just want to make sure I could do it with ease.

Thanks and have fun modeling

Link:http://www.3d.dataaq.net/wippost.mp4