ZBrushCentral

Fagan's Artbook

Hi everyone,

I’m gonna join the bandwagon and begin some sketches to my zbrush journey on ZBC.

Attachments

sold_wip1.jpg

Lookin good so far =D

That’s a nice sculpt, what was the workflow for it? (dynamesh, basemesh?)

Really looking forward to seeing more!

@Dante16 - Thanks!
@Corth of Coronach - Thanks, I started with a base plain head, and created it as I went. First GoZ the head model to target 3d app and made extrusions and used those extruded regions to continue sculpting and pulling shapes.

Another wip of this guy,

Its been a little while since I’ve posted. So I will make no promises to finish ANYTHING! :stuck_out_tongue:

Got a bit tired of ZBrush’s limits to sculpting. So I wanted to pick up on Sculptris. Quite an amazing app, surprised it hasn’t gotten largely used for much. Because I have to admit, I feel like I am really sculpting in it more than I am in ZBrush. A lot more control at the very least I suppose could be put in context of it. So here on out will probably be all random, but all sketching. :wink:

This one was my first 50 mins of learning and understanding Sculptris.

arnold_look.jpg

i really like the muscle guy. superb sculpt…

@rohitsingh.bhui, Thanks!

Working on new characters again for free game “No More Room in Hell”. Feel free to check it out on Steam!

Sculptris doodle dump this time
styledude_01.jpgfagan_scanlikehead_sculptris2.jpgfagan_scanlikehead_sculptris1.jpgfagan_arnie2.jpgfagan_sculptris_sourface.jpg

Puff Puff doodle I did this morning

fagan_puffpuff.jpg
fagan_puffpuff3.jpg

Couple new heads (1’s from puffer guy)

Damn

That’s coool ~got your own style.
I like the partially carved method you’re pulling cuz the tighter bits have a lot of expression.

I especially like the closed eye pieces .

A little unconventional and fresh, No?

Ted ,I mean ,Ken.

Thanks Ken!

A new piece I’m digging my way through right now. Inspired from a video game art concept (stalker I think) Looking to finish this one soon. Any C&C welcome!
stalker_wip3.jpg

you have a really nice gallery man!
digging everyone of your sculpts :slight_smile:
keep going!

Thank you Fynn for the kind words! Will do for sure! :slight_smile:

This one is just some more work I added into last night. Much left to go with detailing and all. Right now its mostly roughing in shapes and interesting forms.

Following the thread :slight_smile: Very nice sculpts.

Also following your thread. “Interesting forms” is an understatement. You underlying anatomical forms are very unique in a really great way. While they are distorted/disfigured they look realistic. The right hand/thumb forms and the weight in the feet/ankles of your latest post grabbed my attention due to their realism.

Keep up the great work and don’t change your style…it’s inspirational. :+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Love your work, very inspiring.

@ArtooRo, Thanks!
@oR_Creeper, Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, getting the feel of it feeling like its got weight is always a tad tricky since it’s not a real physical sculpt. I hope to get more of that in my future works.
@MosleyHarmless, Thanks!

So now been still refining the shapes and landmarks. Getting there to a point I enjoy what I see. Also messing with lighting conditions, hoping to catch a nice mood tone/look that will go with him nicely.

Not a new update on the Psuedo human mutant. But just posting a quick doodle I did a little bit ago this morning. Cheers :slight_smile:
bust_study.jpg