ZBrushCentral

Lady Millie

First post in a way long time :wink:

Recently stared to build up my portfolio and this character as an introduction WIP back to ZBC~
Introducing; Lady Millie~

Attachments

5KR5BRi.jpg

hello, check the distance between the eyes and the overall shape of the head. I made a quick .gif for you if you dont mind.:rolleyes:
asd.gif

@uber - thanks for the feedback, yeah from front view I’m still not happy with the face, but personally I tend to make it slightly far apart then it should be, but maybe I go a bit too far :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway here is the update of where I am right now~

Close up of the face -
xYFsTeo.jpg

Body WIP -
t8zpvC7.jpg

looking good, how did you do the hair?

@Hai Phung - Hi, thanks man. Ah the hair I did using Hair&Fur modifier from 3ds Max.
So my workflow will be;
> draw a spline for the hair guide (not to be so complex, just enough to define the hair volume)
> convert hair to mesh
> import to zbrush
But most probably you will render too much hair since you can increase the hair thickness and cover most of the head surface, so the overlapping hair can easily delete using auto poly groups, hide the overlapping and delete hidden :wink:

Not too sure of what I’m gona do for her final scene though :confused:

Anyway, current WIP -
xAIEYsH.jpg

She looks nice.

Looks pretty solid. Some of the folds on her shirt look too pinched IMO. if it’s wifebeater type material, I would expect the folds to be softer. Also, you can prob accentuate the folds on her shorts too…they look very subtle right now. Other than that, some slight body proportional stuff like her hands being a tad small and her ankles being really thing and maybe her hips are a bit wide? that could be due to the really thin ankles and small feet. All minor stuff that you may not even notice when she textured and posed but thought i’d mention it nonetheless!

@DannyBox - Thanks :slight_smile:
@sarakawa - Hey, thanks for your feedback. I love your stuff on Defiance, really inspiring stuff, respect! :smiley:

Anyway, I’ve decided to make her become a bike messenger inspired by Premium Rush movie.
Current progress;

Added chains and block out for the bag. Credit goes to Badking for providing a chain and buckle brush set.

DZnBjFc.jpg

Finally got time to continue on her, so here goes~

9bbwoMv.jpg
vUCFXAf.jpg

Bag detail shot;
aMf5pd1.jpg