ZBrushCentral

Slovik's works

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

This is my first model using Zbrush 4R5, hope you like him :slight_smile:

I’m still learning about texure and render in Zbrush. This image I used BPR in Zbrush and cut in Photoshop. I hope someone can give me some tutorial about those

Still have so much to learn :slight_smile:

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

Looking good :slight_smile:

When you export as a PSD, you can save the individual render passes which you can find under the render > render pass menu. Included in these is the mask which when saved and used with the render can give you much cleaner edged on your cut. If you’re not sure how to use masking, look up a tutorial, there are many floating around.

The model itself looks sweet, would love to see it with eyes!

Hi,
Looks like the Prometheus Guy.
I have a tip also.
Once you are happy with your lighting etc…
Go to document, double (It will ask you if you want to do this, say ok) Then go over to the right side where perspective and other stuff is in a vertical strip on the edge of the canvas and hit AAhalf. Now go cntrl N. to clear the canvas ,Then redraw or pull out your sculpt like you were opening it(It will still be loaded in the tools menu.
You computer will chug a little but from this you will get a bigger and finer render.
When you open Zbrush again after you have finished it will be back to defauts.
Cheers!

@Jack, thank you for visiting my works :slight_smile: and thanks for the tutorial but unfortunately my Photoshop skills suck (I’m so sorry about that) so I’m now looking for tutorial of using mask in Photoshop :)) but anyway, thank you for that

@Bfgnz, thank you for recognizing him :)) it’s good to hear that someone can figure out who you’re drawing :x and thanks for your tutorial too :x

Prometheus’s engineer updating

and by the way, is there anyone has any idea of how to blur the shadow? my shadow looks like it’s splitted into layers :-?

Yes, I know what is happening to your shadows.
This is how I overcame the same problem.
You are using light cap I think. Make sure you have the shadow slider turned on for your main light only. otherwise you get funny double shadows.
Cheers.

actually I used the main light of screen (you know when you open the light palette and there’s some light lie right behind, it’s set for you to see the model even before you set your own light cap). I’ve just disable the main light and set 2 lgiht cap like you said and they’re doing just fine :slight_smile: but I still can’t get why the shadow in main light looks so weird :-? or is it set without shadow?

last pose of the Prometheus guy

and by the way, if anyone has problem with the main light gives the shadow like I ask above, you should increase the ray slider in BPR shadow (in this picture I set it to 300 or 600 I dont remember exactly =.=’, but it will blur your shadow, the higher the slider is, the blurer the shadow is, and the more time zbrush will need to render it :lol:)

Oh yeah, this one look good. Its nice to nail a problem. Great stuff!

thanks Bfgnz :x and actually here is my final pose about this guy, I’ve just found a tutorial about passes in photoshop (my photoshop skills are bad :">)

and with the background (somehow I just fell in love with the gradient background and I wnat it in my render :lol:)

done :smiley: I’ll write about my work with passes in tutorial forum, check it out if you like it :slight_smile:

Yes I would be very intersted in that.
Hey heres a trick I learned recently to do a focal burr for images like the one you have done, you know like a distance blur.
Get your depth pass and paste that into a new alpha cha.nel in PS. Now go to lens blur and select alpha 1 (Which will be the name of the new channel unless you have named it something else.) now play with the slider settings until happy.
This is so easy its awesome.
Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h-roo42BWg

this tip right :lol: I’ve just watched it yesterday when I searched for tutorial in youtube. yeah I think it’s cool but the clip’s too fast and I was sleepy so I haven’t try it yet :lol:

and its music scared me out at midnight, too :-ss

hi everyone, this’s my newest zbrush project, a “Man of steel” version of Superman. hope you like it :slight_smile:

i made this for a competition actually L.O.L

more superman :slight_smile:

more superman here :smiley:

BPR_Render ban than quart left.jpg