Default The Giant

I had a concept of giant that i wanted to work on for so long and now finally got time to finish it. Well, with this character i didn't really want to over-exaggerate his length. Initially it was 25ft tall, but during scale test i found it to be bit too much, so i ended up making him 14 to 15ft tall. Also, i didn't want to either make him muscular or too fat, so this is what i ended up finalizing. Now for the weapon, from the very beginning i knew that his main weapon would be a tree-bark, then later also decided to give hm a stone-knife for cutting his prey and various other purposes. The basemesh for this whole character was made in 3dsmax, UVs were done using UVLayout, sculpted textured rendered in zbrush and post work was done in photoshop.

Default Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus for ARK: Survival Evolved

One of the very first model I made for ARK. Texturing was done in Zbrush. Posed and Rendered in zbrush as well.

Team: Virtual Basement LLC
    Concept: Dave Melvin

Default Velociraptor

Velociraptor model I did for ARK: Survival Evolved. Texturing was done in Zbrush. Posed and Rendered in zbrush as well.

Team: Virtual Basement LLC
    Concept: Dave Melvin

Last edited by arif.aly; 02-25-19 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Reordering

New Member Follow User Gallery

Hi there,

Great job! I've been searching for a freelancer who could create a viking type of the main character. And I'm also interested in weapon engineering (I could send you 2-3 samples of 3D weapon
    geometry tasks if you're interested).
    Could you PM me your email address?
    Thanks,
    Terry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234