Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Look at the face on that - hehe, it's great.
    Love the facial expressions posted earlier too.

P.S I saw you the other day on Youtube , I waved but you didn't see me.
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

@boozy floozie: thank you! glad you like it. Did you see the video with Jazza? or somewhere else?

Post ZBrush FORM Materials Pack IS READY!!!

Hey guys! Here is the reason I've been a bit quiet around here lately… I just finish a brand new set of ZBrush Materials and Render projects and I want to share with you some of my favourite results/renders from testing the Materials…

ALL of these images were generated from project templates from the pack and they are single pass Best Preview Render from ZBrush 4R8 (basically screenshots that I cropped to remove the UI bits):

In the pack I’ve included materials that mimic the resins of the Form 2 3D printer so that you can have a cool preview of how your models might look like when printed in a particular resin. Here is an example of my Franky character in ZBrush and the 3D printed version with the Black Standard resin:

If you’d like to know more about the ZBrush FORM Materials pack, here is a link to the page I created for it (click the image).

(Use the code CYBERMONDAY17 on check out for a 50% off discount - valid until 01/12/2017)

Hope you guys find this useful.

Cheers!

PS: let me know when you produce some renders using the project materials, I'd love to see what you guys come up with!

Ooh these materials look lovely!!
    Took some time out earlier to go through your fabulous website and I'm just about to sit down with a cup of tea and try some of your brushes.
    Thank you good fellow.

@boozy floozie: thank you! glad you like it. Did you see the video with Jazza? or somewhere else?
    Yes that's right the video was with Jazza - he was visiting your studio.
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

@Pablander These look lovely! It's always a pleasure to read one of your posts.
    Often results in learning new & interesting ways to use & combine features inside ZBrush! ^^

@boozy floozie: Glad you like them! I'd appreciate any feedback you have on the website. Let me know how you go with the brushes! BTW: I love you latest piece 'Ego'!

@Sudhan Thank you for the kind words. Very encouraging! I hope to see some of your renders with the materials. Cheers!

Default ZBrush Guide to 'Organic' Hard Surface modeling

Hey guys! I got a new ZBrush guide for you... this time I'm sharing a very cool technique that I've found to be very efficient to produce concepts and flesh out ideas for hard surface modeling projects.

Here are some images I made using this technique (here is the link to the guide on the ZBGs):

and here is the second helmet with some render variants using the FORM Materials pack:

Hope you guys find this guide useful!

cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	helmet-2-render.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	611.2 KB 
ID:	575971  

Default ZBrush FORM Materials Pack UPDATE

Hey guys, happy new year! I wish you all the best for this 2018.

I just wanted to let you know that I have updated the ZBrush Materials FORM pack with 16 additional materials that mimic the recently released 'Color Kit' resins from formlabs

As well as two new project/materials to render a model with textures/polypaint and a 'night vision' render like this one (all within ZBrush 4R8 in a single BPR):

I hope you find this useful.

cheers!

Default ZBrush and speed painting

It's being a while since I made one of this. Here is a Photoshop speed painting concept based on a ZBrush sketch with a rough polypaint pass.

also... here is a short GIF with the main steps of the sketching process:

Default The Moss Collector

Hey guys. I just wanted to share the final image of my Moss Collector project!

It is a relatively low poly scene rendered in real-time with Marmoset Toolbag 3. I created the entire scene in ZBrush including high-res models and retopology before exporting to Substance painter to make the textures.

I'll start collecting WIPs and other bits and pieces to put together a full breakdown of this piece if you guys wanna a see some 'behind the scenes'. Hope you guys like it!

awesome, a breakdown would be much appreciated indeed

The breakdown of the Moss Collector is almost ready, I'll post some bits tomorrow here and the full set of images on the ZBGs. in the meantime, here is night shot version:

Default Moss Collector full breakdown

Here is the full breakdown of the moss collector: http://www.zbrushguides.com/project/the-moss-collector/

All the modeling, sculpting, posing and scene layout was done in ZBrush. For texturing, I used Substance Painter and Marmoset Toolbag 3 for rendering.

Thanks a ton, as much usefull as inspirational

Waiting for your next artwork

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 153036373839404142 ... LastLast