ZBrushCentral

Scaalp's anatomy course with Scott Eaton

Hi! My name is Pascal Duriaux, a french senior character artist working on “Beyond, two souls” for Quantic Dream. Here is the work I did for Scott Eaton anatomy course since january. It was quite hard taking hours on these while finishing the game, but it’s done…
Hope you’ll like it!

Attachments

Pascal_Duriaux_01.jpg

Pascal_Duriaux_03.jpg

Pascal_Duriaux_04.jpg

Pascal_Duriaux_05.jpg

Pascal_Duriaux_06.jpg

Wow nice job dude! It’s the best Scott Eaton final mesh I saw

Cool! Very nice presentation :slight_smile:

These are masterful. Great attention to detail and expression.

Awesome study

Beautiful studies, and a really sweet BPR render setup!
Use PS at all?

Thanks guys! All these were rendered in keyshot, no PS at all.
I’m waiting for Scott’s feedback on the complete figure, I’ll post the images soon, stay tuned!

Thanks for the quick reply, looking forward to the whole body!
cheers

Very nice.
Where does one take this course?

Thanks Rick! It’s an online course, Scott send you a great video feedback for each work, every week. Here is the link to his website: http://www.scott-eaton.com
He is a real anatomy master.

Here are the sketches I’ve drawn before starting to sculpt and a first render of the final pose.
Hope you’ll like it! I’ll post other renders of this one soon, when I’ll have a littleSketches.jpgPascal_Duriaux_07.jpg time to work on it.

The render is not as big as I was thinking…, a bigger one
Pose_01.jpg

Awesome anatomy … Lovely sculpt! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Another really nice one, great sketches too. Thanks for the info on the course.

great sculpture

Great work. What kind of brushes have you used here?

Thanks! I like to work with customised brushes, no favorite presets, just playing with the alpha of the clay tubes brush, the inflate one too, to finish my models, after smoothing, I often use the MAHcut with the brush modifier at 0, to cancel the pinching effect.

Awesome work.

These are some great studies. Scott is a great teacher that inspires so many people.

Sure, I had great anatomy teachers as student, but Scott is so precise, after his courses, you can’t ignore where a muscle does insert… (I did the theoretical course with him too)
At one moment, I was close to regret having chosen this pose, the balance was really hard to find, I suppose you’ll see what I want to say with the other views, I’ll post some tomorrow I think, if I have time to work on it.
Cheers