Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Lovely interpretation of Bosch' Garden of Earthly Delights, not only in the 'living in a bubble' but also in the face looking out of the tree.
    Truly great.
    I love it!

Default The Sepia Coast (2)

Thank you heavenly creatures for your kind words regarding my previous post.

Posted below, a piece revisited , reworked and re-rendered to harmonize with the same project as the previous post. More of these coastal excursions to follow in due course

Thanks for taking a peep ,
    Yours etc,
    Boozy
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

Thumbs up

Beautiful, as always. There's something really tragic in this work. I'd like to adopt her and make her happy by buying her an ice-cream truck.
    visualization • illustration • 3D design — metinseven.nl

This is all lovely work. For some reason, they make me think of the artwork used in the Monty Python movies and TV series.

Default Working 9-5 , Bavarian Array.

I took ZBrush 4R8 for a test for the first time and set a time frame to see how far I could get within an old fashioned working day of 8 hours .

I started with an array for the trees and took it from there.
    I must say there's a great flow possible thanks to the new features. Fiendishly clever stuff Pixologic, 4r8 is exquisite to use.

Thanks Metin and Dillster for the kind replies to the previous post and expect more random exploratory experiments and sketches as I take 4r8 for further spins.

Yours etc,
    Boozy.

Thumbs up

Great atmosphere!

4R8 is fabulous indeed. It has made more tools outside of ZBrush redundant than ever before.
    visualization • illustration • 3D design — metinseven.nl

really sweet sweet workkkk bravooo

Thanks Metin, thanks Vahid.

ZBC has a bunch of unreal sculpter, but just one poet.

Default Polly Frame's Perambulations

Knacki, thank you - much appreciated.

With an interest in ZBrush as 3D visual synthesizer as well as a sculpting tool I decided to play using the facilities of booleans to create a BPR render that reads like a loose crosshatch sketch using ZBrush's polyframe settings (Transform Palette + Preferences>Draw) whilst utilizing the poly structure and polygroups of the subtracting forms in a Boolean operation as a means of drawing.

Also used > Tool (subtool)>display properties> polygons draw size - to create effects where the linear division between polygons can be widened and also represented in a bpr render mask.

I'd like to explore the possibilities of this more as well as other features of 4r8.
    What, I asked myself whilst doodling, if polyframe settings could allow for further settings beyond the representation of the actual polygonal structure by including functionality that allowed for further pattern and abstracted divisions with regard their polygonal representation? Fanciful thoughts soon gripped me that effects of grain and noise were also possible by the fracturing of these linear divisions of the polyframe settings as were polyframe setting for outer lines only - outer lines to concentric center etc etc

Yours etc,
    Boozy

What beautiful things you do. Congratulations.

It is always a real pleasure to be noticed that your thread has been updated. Sometimes your works remind me of the great book illustrators of the late 19th - early 20th C but usually this is deceptive as there are always more layers to your works than what is visible at first sight. For example: that hunter looks sad because there are no anumals in the picture he can chase, buit at the top, there are two rabbit skulls. Reminds me of Grace Slick's song which was made famous by Jefferson Airplane:

And if you go chasing rabbits
    And you know you're going to fall
    Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
    Has given you the call...
    Call Alice
    When she was just small

Whether you intentionally meant this or not does not matter. What does is that you stir up patterns that can be interpreted. And that is calles Art.

Plus: your knowledge of how to use ZBrush to get the results you want is often under estimated.

Default Polyframe Flourishes

Rafael and Erik, thank you so much , much appreciated.

A new test piece working with polyframe renders and because it's in 4r8 I just had to have a go at bending things! With this piece I played utilizing polyframes in a much more regimented way to experiment with graphical effects.

Yours etc,
    Boozy

A very effective addition to your fantastic body of work.

Default The Illuminating Cheese

For cheese that is holey this pilgrim invokes the spirit of booleans.

Tristanartform , bless you.

Yours etc,
    Boozy