Default Tom Haglund's Sketchbook - 2013

Hi, my name is Tom Haglund and this is my first post in the zbrush central forum. I am kinda new to Zbrush(and 3d sculpting to for that matter) so please do not be afraid to give some constructive criticism on my work. Please, enjoy

This first one is an orcish type of creature I created last night. Sculpted in zbrush, textured in zbrush and photoshop and rendered in keyshot.

Content for Mature Audiences only. Click to view

Mature Audiences Female sculpt

A WIP. What do you guys think?

Default Balin

One of my favorite characters from The Hobbit, Balin. A work in progress, still alot of work to do.

Default Quick frog sculpt

A quick sculpt I made of a frog. Sculpted and textured in Zbrush, rendered in Keyshot.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

This FROG is leaping off the page.

well done

Dan.

Cool frog!
    One crit, that would benefit the piece a whole would be to let the arm rest more steadily on the legs, it's kind of floating atm. Other than that, it like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Santis View Post
    Cool frog!
    One crit, that would benefit the piece a whole would be to let the arm rest more steadily on the legs, it's kind of floating atm. Other than that, it like it!
    Thanks, really appreciate it

Default Asian woman WIP

A little work in progress of an asian woman that I started on last night.

The normal map needs re-doing for obvious reasons but Im quite pleased with how the eyes turned out.

Default Dwarf Test Renders

Rendering out some tests on a dwarf I am working on and I thought I'd upload them here.

Some different light settings and trying out Fibermesh in Keyshot (Not the final hair).

I was quite pleased by how the hammer turned out. The writings on the hammer spell out "Með hendi minni óvinir mínir munu farast" which is "By my hand my enemies will perish" in icelandish.

Default Robothead

Rendering a robot head that I made. I got a little inspiration from some outstanding work by Riyahd Cassiem. Like all my stuff it's a WIP

Default Robot Update

A little update on my robot model. The body and the head are not going so well together yet but I am gonna make it work.

Default Robot Update

All the internal wires and stuff are now done.

Default Dwarf Update

I finally got around to make the hair on my dwarf model. I might continue on it or just move on to something else.

Really looking Great, can you tel me how you get the eyes like that in keyshot?
    i am rendering in keyshot aswell but i'm still a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by randygootjes View Post
    Really looking Great, can you tel me how you get the eyes like that in keyshot?
    i am rendering in keyshot aswell but i'm still a noob.
    Ofcourse I can, it is actually quite simple. I rendered out a image for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast