Ok, I'm going to take the plunge and post my first ever sculpt project in progress. Comments or constructive crit welcomed. I've made more than a few mistakes and tortured the snot out of it. But the learning has been fun and exciting!



So, the idea is the child is a morph -with a sweet pea plant, in this case. I started out modeling the flowers, vines, and leaves right onto the head. But, I've started modeling these seperately and am in the process of attaching them, now that I have a body for it.
One mistake I made was in remeshing... lost the details.
But that's where it sits right now.

Thanks!