New Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Antropus View Post
    I think this is an amazing feature and I was already happy with QRemesher!

I had a recurrent, kinda major, problem with QRemesher that I thought was solved with ZRemesher, but testing it at home yesterday I noticed that the problem is still there and it's just a little detail that prevents the generated models to be production-ready: spirals. At first when you look at the topology it looks completely flawless, but as soon as you try to select a loop on a retopologized limb, for example, instead of a full loop, the edge goes up that limb in spiral, until it meets some "star". Again, this is the ONLY thing I can think that's preventing models to be almost production-ready right out of the box, but it's a major one at same time. Any solutions for this? Something that we don't know about? I tried to add full loops manually, using ZRemesher guides placed across the arms and legs and cranking the ZRemesher influence, but even that way the spirals still happen.

All other features look fantastic!

-Kris
    Did have some success there drawing the guides with a radius of 1. It looks like generally the retopo takes curves with more segments more into consideration.

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Problem.

So.... updated w. no problems, tried the ZRemesher on several ztls. and kept getting this window popping up that says "Unable to open file". Is anyone else having this problem and any ideas how to fix it?

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Well done yet again team!

Wow, I've already been struggling with adding 3D-Coat to my library this month for re-topology, this doesn't make justifying it any easier.

Auto re-topology features don't usually grab my attention, but I can't ignore how impressive ZRemesher is. To the point you might as well almost always use it, then manually fix areas as needed. Would save so much time compared to starting from scratch, no matter how easy the manual tools are. Though, manual may be the only way depending on how specific the final mesh requirements are. I do find fixing topology enjoyable, sort of puzzle like and relaxing (Usually in Hexagon). But then again, I end up spending too much time trying to be perfect, so hopefully ZRemesher will save me from that.

Quote Originally Posted by RainyDay View Post
    Did have some success there drawing the guides with a radius of 1. It looks like generally the retopo takes curves with more segments more into consideration.
    This is something I should try. Thanks!

-Kris

In 1998 I needed multiple App's to model,map,texture a mesh.2013 I need zBrush and ah well.... zBrush Rocks ,Thanks.

I just updated to P1. Is there a list of fixes or additions?
    \

The best software I have ever purchased. Incredible. Thank you Pixologic!

Clearly Alien technology! The crew is definitely not from around here 8).
    Zbrush is so far ahead of the crowd, it's blowing my mind for years now...

Thanks again for your generosity and the best wishes
    Rainer

I'm having a hard time seeing the difference between the new crease brush and the clip brushes. I looked at the Whats New pdf and couldn't get much out of it. Has anyone had any success with it?

I just tried Zremesher - I'm pretty impressed. The new solution is a big improvement on the qremesher results. It feels like we're just a few steps away from an auto topology solution that can reliably provide animation ready meshes. That's a little bit of a pipe dream I think, but maybe not too far off the truth either. Great work guys.

You sly and ever-so fiendishly clever Foxes. I doff my cap. Bravo on such outstanding additions.
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

cool but I just wanted a 64-bit version of Zbrush.

Quote Originally Posted by epiginosis View Post
    cool but I just wanted a 64-bit version of Zbrush.
    We all do but that has to be a tricky gig to do considering a 64 bit version would open up all the RAM you can have and that would slow your system to a crawl no matter how powerful the cpu and ram is if you had trillions of polys which could be done if there no limitation.

I'd still take my chances.
    \

Smile

I am just bummed that I cant play for awhile because I am on XP and will have to upgrade my OS...
    I have enjoyed the updates for free since version 2.0...Just surprised me....

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast