ZBrushCentral

Street Fighter Characters

Have fun creating your favorite or your own street fighter! A friend of mine suggested creating your own SF character with all it’s own traits. Give it a nationality, fighting style, backstory. I thought this could be a good challenge and fun as well.

I think this isa really cool Idea. We can bee like the 11 second club but for Zbrush.
First thing I would like to know is what is the time frame we have to work in.
Next when you say any fighter game does that also men games like Super Smash Bros ?
Do’s that mean I could also make earthworm jim. Seeing how he was in the clay fitters game. Or could i also make one of the ninja turtles from the TMNT fighting game ?

Take your favorite SF Character and sculpt it. Let’s push the anatomy and realism, or do something cool in your own image of that character. Another option is to completely create your own Street Fighter character. Give it a backstory, Race, Fighting style, and make it fit into the street fighter world. I would stay away from bringing characters from other games into this world, but really, you can do whatever you want. This is not a competition or any “Set” parameters. No Prizes. Just merely a fun challenge to see what people can come up with. I would really like to see the “Street Fighter” look though… Not really Earthworm Jim or another creation already made.

Here’s what I’m working on now. Trying to push towards a realistic Akuma with those SF proportions.

Attachments

WIP_01.jpg

WIP_Face_01.jpg

Thanks. I was mainly asking to clarify and help narrow down my choices.

I could also make earthworm jim.