ZBrushCentral

Matellion's Sketchbook

Hello Everyone,i’m matellion ,and glad to joint the zbrush forum. i have been here for a long time. Today,there are some works

that i want to share with you guys. enjoy it. Any feedback or tips are welcome!

Attachments

05_03.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05_01.jpg

Very nice work, Matellion! Love the detail on the scales, I assume most of them are bump maps? Still, you could have scaled the arms up a bit and toned down the muscular details around them, the emphasis on the muscles make them seem a lot shorter than they are.
Anyways, love your work and I hope to see more sculpts populating your sketchbook soon :slight_smile:
PS: What’s the polycount on that T-Rex?

TO mmrashad . – 3Q . i use many alphas to make the scales of the T-Rex. you could google the keyword “lizard scales alpha”. The polycount is about 8.3 million polys on the T-Rex. 3Q~

old works~

Old_man_2.jpg

Hi mate,

nice work.
You ended in the sculptris section of zbc. Those sculpts are zBrush work :wink:

Hi Knacki ~ THX. Did i post my thread in the wrong section ? If it does, could you help me to move my thread ? 3Q:)

Hello, these works are sculpted by me recently . I collected some reference of halo soldier’s armor. 3q

Domo_Robot_2.jpg

Domo_Robot_4.jpg

I do some environment stuffs for Xuan Yuan Sword 6. In this project i had learned a lots of experiences about ZB workflow. It’s really awesome sculpture software !

Ha I recently joint a Game fan art challenge . My character is vanessa in kof 2000
WIP

Final

This is the Sculptris forum (and Sculptris is not a new-coined word meaning “Zb sculpt works” or else, it’s a software). As lowly popular as it is, you are missing most of the views while posting here. Try to or ask moderators to redirect this thread where it belongs to, the Main ZBrush Forum.

Nice work, though.

To Serek : I sand a e-mail to ask to move my thread. Thanks for ur suggestion !:smiley:

Hello everyone, I just finish my project last month. Yes, it’s SWD6-DLC ! This time i have some cool challenges. Create a lot of hard-edge model for Environment.

hope you like !