New Member Follow User Gallery

I have been preaching that Zbrush would be the next big thing in Trans. I am also in design at an OEM, would love to share thought with you sometime.

Default SingleCELL - a single passenger electric sportscar

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	204.9 KB 
ID:	370621   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	217.4 KB 
ID:	370622  

Default I agree.......

I agree, I think that it could be a valuable tool in a design studio instead of the usual photoshop to Alias route, especially for interiors
    I work in automotive design in the UK and have been trying to introduce zbrush for some time, but unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to demo it convincingly.

Keep up the transport modelling.

Quote Originally Posted by martincl View Post
    I agree, I think that it could be a valuable tool in a design studio instead of the usual photoshop to Alias route, especially for interiors
    I work in automotive design in the UK and have been trying to introduce zbrush for some time, but unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to demo it convincingly.

Keep up the transport modelling.
    The few who see the benefit of zbrush, see interior design as the obvious application. As you've mentioned, one has to be skilled enough to demo it convincingly to sell it. To that end, I've been dabbling in zbrush for a couple years now. Not consistently however. Recently I've been trying to pick up the pace and immerse myself. . . One day, hopefully soon, I'll be able to REALLY sell it.

You should jump in. I need solidarity!

BTW, I also work in automotive design here in the states.

-- Carstylus

Wondering, the video you posted showed you starting with the a sphere, though it was low res. (How do you set the resolution, initialization settings?) all of the quads where spaced out pretty even.
    When I make a sphere all of the quads intersect at the poles of the sphere how did you create your sphere with that topology?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12