ZBrushCentral

robot and monster...

Made for ASUS co,ltd.'s ROG product line
a simple story about a multipurpose, agile, heat resisting robot equipped with ROG products resembled parts, fights a mean, powerful, over-heating magma monster.

hope you like it :stuck_out_tongue:

model & texture: ZBrush
Rendering: 3DsMax w/ VRay

Attachments

other screen shot :smiley:

monster.jpg

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

fatman17.jpg

fatman18.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

09.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

vimeo:
[vv]67713981[/vv]

love the animation…the overall design looks amazing :D:D:D

Wow!:lol:

Badass level increased x9000

wow , they are awesome !! Kick-ass robot design.

ps : How many polycont on them ? Did you retopolog them for animation or just reduce the polycount ?

Thx for you bring amazing works !!

I really like it a lot!!

the robot is around 1 million polygons but most of them are occupied by mass amount of inner frame parts
monster is around 500 thousands polygons

we actually don’t do retopo to the monster’s “meat” parts to preserve details since everything runs quite smoothly, so we have time to do more other things:)

HOLY $%^#!
Man that was Great video, your robots are way out of the box!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
All around just wonderful to watch. My son is going to love seeing this
thx for posting this, killer renders.
all the best to ya
Lou

Great mecha design. Wonder how you did it to manage all this detail…

new render and first-attempt of 3d printing

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

AWESOME mech! Great video. Love the last render and the 3d print. What machine was it printed on?

Holy mother of epic sweetness! awesome Mech designs and extremely well executed! If I don’t see this on toprow I’ll shake my fists and stamp my feet! It’s perfect!

Awesome work. Was this printed with the new Form1?

Super cool!:+1:

To be able to hold your work in your hands must be very cool!!!

So much detail with less than 2million poly’s…??? Amazing!!! Excellent stuff here!!!

this is printed by Zprinter 350 http://www.zcorp.com/en/Products/3D-Printers/ZPrinter-350/spage.aspx
thanks to ZB Dynamesh, we’re able to “glue” all the floating parts together in order to make it printable, though a lot of details and parts still fall apart during the powder-cleaning process :stuck_out_tongue: