ZBrushCentral

Da Nao Tian Gong

I bring this work named Da Nao Tian Gong,
it shows a normal performing artist of Beijing opera who is painting face before his performance in the backstage.
The last step is tracing over the golden eyes. Hope you all like it !

Attachments

ZB01.jpg

ZB02.jpg

ZB03.jpg

ZB04.jpg

Danaotiangong.jpg

1 Like

Speechless.
Amazing work.
Congratulations on the toprow. (eh, we have to wait just a bit, I guess so)
Everything is wonderfully done. But, the hand… this hand, WOW.

Epic!
Incredible sculpt and render. Pure inspiration…

amazing awesome pose and sculpt :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Outstanding work, I really love his facial expression too…I fear I often pull these odd faces when I apply my make up in the morning as well! :smiley:

Brilliant beyond words! Kudos! Needless to say but I will anyway …TOP ROW!:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Bravo!

awesome work!

This is just great, real perfection :+1:

Great Expression & Sculpt :+1:.

that’s excellent!

This came out fantastic, I really enjoy it.
I’d like to know how you achieved the final illustration.
Did you polypaint and paintover the renders?
Great piece, I look forward to seeing more of you work. :+1:

Great sculpt…really like the story and the imagination congreats to the top Row(when you hit it:-)

This is incredibly well done, and very refreshing to see. Thanks for sharing!

the fact that you’ve sculpted a “reflection” makes this piece even more awe inspiring…wicked…!!

Great sculpt. Top Row :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is amazing
Awesome concept, model, texture and render :slight_smile:
Stellar work my friend :slight_smile:
Top Row for sure.
Cheers,
~Tung

I love this!
Excellent all around.
I love that it has a painterly quality to it.
Being a person who has made himself up many times I recognize the face that the guy is making. I have made that same expression many times. Great stuff!

whao~! this is really amazing. Love the texture on his face where the paint look so convincing. :+1:

Uhm…holy sH!t!!! This should’ve made top row before you even submitted it!!! This is incredible!!!

Wow! Awesome capture of a moment in time. So many beautiful details. I especially like the sense of thick wet paint strokes on his expressive performer’s face.