ZBrushCentral

Willlord's Sketchbook

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought I’d share my most recent work. It is one of my entries into the fighter competition.

Attachments

kingHippo_sheet.jpg

kinghippo1.jpg

Very good style. I really like.

A quick portrait of an African tribesman
tribesman.jpg

A quick portrait? Spectacular work

Hey Willord. I think he looks nice but you could add more color variations to the skin.

@josf27 Thank you very much!
@Ouran I agree! It could use some more variation in tones as well as a better spec map. Thank you for your thoughts!

Iron Spider

That is rather cool! I love it!

Nice. A hybrid of Spiderman and Dr. Octopus standing on the shield of Captain America.
I really like it and the pose looks relaxed and natural…as natural as spidermanposes can be :wink:

Really digging that take on spiderman, great work!

Thanks guys for all the kind words! Much appreciated!

hello fellow zbrushers! Been a while since I have posted anything. Been pretty busy. Here are a few pieces that I’ve recently done. The Predator was done for my entry into the 3d Fan art challenge on FB and the other was my attempt at the Halloween Challenge…until my computer blew up :frowning: Anyway, feedback is appreciated and I hope you enjoy!

wow! wow! wow!

Hello everyone! I’ve always been inspired by Alex Ross and the way he brings heroes to “life”. I wanted to try my hand at making a semi realistic character in the honor of such art. Comments are always welcome. I hope you enjoy!flash_front_WEB.jpg
flash_3quarterRight_WEB.jpg

Great art!
Some nitpicking on Flash: His “ears” are positioned a bit low and his nose his very fleshy. but I guess thats intentional…

Keyshotrender?

Here is a head I’ve been working on for a few hours here and there. It is still WIP, but I wanted to get some opinions and see where I can improve. I know there aren’t pore details or anything, but I’m trying to stay away from that until all the forms are locked in and looking natural. Let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy. Thanks!
Ervin_WIP.jpg

Here is another head study I’ve been working on. Any crits or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
day3_crit.jpg

great work my friend! You really capture the subject emotions :smiley:

Really great! Big progress from the last head. You could make it a bit asymetrical though.

Did you miss the Tragus? Or is it the subjects’ matter?

@Gustavo Thanks for the comment. Much appreciated!

@nebular Thanks for taking a look. I intend to take this head to completion, so there will be a-sym as soon as i lock the anatomy down. Good catch on the tragus. I’ll check the reference. Thanks!