ZBrushCentral

Protizimo Sketch book 2

Hi everyone, long time i don’t up load works, there’s a little things I was doing in my free time. hope you like my new sketch book. c&c please :slight_smile:

First a character, art by a friend Alberto Leduc.
Made some props in maya and others in Zbrush, Head made with dinamesh and retopo on topogun (i did it 1 week bedore 4r6 -_- bad look)
W.I.P., i’m thinking in color and fibermesh in the future

some close up views

Attachments

propboy_final_v00.jpg

propBoy_final_v003.jpg

personaje_propboy.jpg

propBoy_final_v002122.jpg

propBoy_final_v001.jpg

awesome piece!
my only crit is his chucks laces go down too far.

@beta_channel, got it, i softed a little the chucks.

hi, there is a little update about the color and trying fibermesh
propBoy_color_v001.jpgpropBoy_color_v002.jpg
propBoy_color_v003.jpg

Hi! i made a quick excersise, took around a 3 hours to made it, I play rubik and this pops are usual when you do speed cube.
hope you like it.
C&C are wellcome

and a quick turntable :stuck_out_tongue:

[vv]71131460[/vv]

hi everyone, this is my first anatomy study. W.I.P. C&C please. made all with dynamesh and Zremesh

Captura de pantalla 2013-08-22 a la(s) 5.58.34 PM.jpg
Captura de pantalla 2013-08-22 a la(s) 5.59.25 PM.jpg

Hi everybody, finally a finished the final pose. modeling, posed, retopo (zremesh except for the face) hope you like it, C&C

propBoy_stills_06.jpgpropBoy_stills_07.jpg

propBoy_stills_04.jpg propBoy_stills_05.jpg

this is a WIP and i need some feedback because its really dificult to me to translate 2d anime in 3D, and i dont feel the body is rigth but i cant see what is, but feel weird.
thanks in advance

hi everybody, I know that halloween is near but here is some toony style of día de muertos, a mexican holiday near halloween

Buen Trabajo Paisano That’s Cartina’s toon looks great…

Hi everybody! Im doing a a new character, testing de topology with some “extreme” blendshapes made in Zbrush using polygorups and layers. hope you like it
topo.jpg

Hello. great job so far, I see that you use polygroups to control the parts that you want control over, but how would you for example, close the eyelids, wouldn’t they stretch if you pull them down?

interesting tests, thanks for sharing