Default Gumby Sketchbook

Here is a hippie character that I created a few months ago. Almost everything was done in ZBrush. Minor compositing in Photoshop and I used Roadkill UV for texture unwraps.

Default Iria

This is a fan art piece based off IRIA: Zeiram the Animation. It is another work done in ZBrush besides minor compositing in Photoshop. The texturing isn't final and I might look to render it in another package later.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I am quite surprised no one has commented before!
    These are great, I especially love the hippy!

Great work!
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

I appreciate your comment. Thanks!
    The hippie was a two week project for a Danny Williams class. I'll try to post more.

I'm inspired daily by the works of others posted on ZBC.

Really like the IRIA piece, looking forward to final textured render.

Here is another one of my characters. The armor and feet on the front legs have been updated from the original. This is the ZBrush render, but I also have a low-poly model that is about 11,000 tris.

Default gargoyle

This is an old project with a few tweaks. The concept derives from the TV-animated Gargoyles series. I think it would be awesome if someone created a feature film based off this cartoon series.

Member Follow User Gallery

Dude, these are awesome!

Love that gargoyle model. You're right, it does kinda look like one of the Manhattan Clan and it looks very cool. And that snake/lizard hybrid looks pretty nice as well.